Story Description

Aurelia Alastair is not your average girl. At the age of 6 she witnessed her parents murdered by a group of men. Ever since that night she hasn't spoken a word. She went through many foster homes some good and some bad. She is a street racer by night and good girl by day. She doesn't have any friends and keeps to herself. She knows how to protect herself when it comes to that and she is stubborn and fiesty. She hasn't spoke a word in 12 years and is now 18 years old.

~•~•~•~°~°~°~°•~•~•~°~°~°~°•~•~•~°~°~°~°

Alessandro Kings is your all time feared, respected gangleader. His name alone will have you running in fear. He lost his entire family do to a rival gang and is now hard, mean, cold, stubborn, and ruthless and shows no mercy. He is considered a god because he holds so much power and owns almost the whole town. He is well know in 32 of the 50 states. He will kill you in an instant with no regret if you try and take what is his. He is very possessive and protective but also heartbroken. He's considered a heartless beast.

~•~•~•~°~°~°~°~•~•~•~°~°~°~°~•~•~•~°~°~°~°

What happens when Alessandro spots Aurelia and he wants her, craves her, and desires her?.  What happens when he finds out she is mute and exactly why she is mute cause no knows the full or true story?.  So ride along and come and find out what happens on this never ending rollercoaster ride that will have you crying, laughing, and all the other cliche shit.

COME ALONG ITS FUN IN THIS CLUBHOUSE 🙂😘😍🤣😂😎

273 words so far😁😊🤣