Chapter 3

I woke up to my alarm and got up and went to my bathroom.
I entered and stripped and hopped in the shower and showered with my AXE.
I got out and dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to my walk in closet.
I slipped on a gray hoodie and some black jeans and some black and white vans.
I dried my hair with my towel and put my hood on.
I grabbed a duffel bag and put some work outfits, jeans, sweaters, t-shirts, hoodies, jackets, shoes and sleepwear.
I also grabbed my brush, comb, and gel.
I also two of my favorite Glock 19 guns.
I zipped up my duffel bag and grabbed my backpack and grabbed both of my laptops, tablets, and my back up phone.
I zipped up my phone and grabbed my phone, wallet, and my g-19 that I carry on me all times.
I grabbed my bags and walked out of my room and gave my bags to the guards.
I went to my elevator and went down to the first level.
I got to the kitchen and Mike, Jay, and Matt were all in the kitchen and stuffing their faces with food except Matt who was eating rather properly.
I shook my head and grabbed a mug and poured coffee in it and grabbed a couple of hash browns and sat down and ate and drank my breakfast.
I soon finished and got on my phone and looked to see where we were supposed to be heading.
"We need to head to Los Angeles, California. We have to visit a school principal at Indigo Falls High",  I said.
They nodded and I got up and exited the house and went to the garage to get my Bugatti Divo shipped to Los Angeles for when we land.
I got everything set up and booked and we piled into the Escalades one contained us and the other two bodyguards.
We headed to my private jet and loaded it will the guards loaded our bags and we took off to Los Angeles.

••°°••°°••
Time skip to that night

I stood up from my desk and stacked all the papers into the right piles and exited my office and headed to my room and went to my bag and got jeans and a t-shirt and some shoes and got dressed.
I slipped on my aviators and a gray hat.

I put on my dogs tag and my fav necklace

I put on my dogs tag and my fav necklace. Its a necklace with the arrowhead that peirced my father's heart killing him.

I grabbed my phone and wallet and my gun and slipped it in my wristband and put my phone and wallet in my pockets

I grabbed my keys and headed down to the elevator where Matt accompanied me and we went down to the lobby and exited the hotel and went to the car park and we got in my Bugatti Divo and we took off to a race that was downtown tonight at 10:35.

We arrived and made our way to the stands. We took a seat and all of a sudden a red McLaren pulls up to the starting line and everyone goes crazy.
I looked at Matt and he could tell by my look what I meant. 'Who the hell was this person'.
The race started and the red McLaren took off. When they got to the curve the car drifted and all of a sudden flew over the finish line.
The line car pulled over to the gate and everyone went silent.
I heard whispering all around me.
'Are they finally revealing themselves'
'Omg I bet he's so hot'
'Who is it's

All of a sudden a foot was placed on the ground and the mystery person got out and it was a girl and a wave of silence washed over the audience then they erupted in cheers and she started signing autographs and taking pictures.
In that moment I know ew she had to be mine.
I would make her mine no matter what.
I stopped a girl that passed by and I asked her who the girl was.
"That's Aurelia Alastair. She hasn't talked since she six some say she witnessed her parents death but no one knows the true story because she hasn't spoken since that night",  she said.
I nodded and smirked and Matt and I headed to my car and we headed back to the hotel to meet up with the rest of the gang and get some rest for tomorrow.
856 words

•°•°•°••°°••°•°•°°••°•°°••°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•
😍😘😜📖❤❤📖😜😘😍
Hey guys thx for reading and I hope you enjoyed it.
I promise I will try and make the chapters a bit longer just to give you more time to read and to think and decide if you like it so far.
Anywho I have to go and prepare yet another chapter for you guys.
As always 'The Grind Never Stops'
Now it's my time to go so until next time guys.
Goodbye and farewell and enjoy.
Also please like, vote, and comment. Thx😘😘