The Beautiful Cast

Aurelia Alastair
18 years old
5'2" In height
She is innocent, a good girl, gets good grades, street races, fights, and lost her parents and has been in and out of foster homes some good and some bad.
Waist length black curly hair and Hazel eyes.

Alessandro Kings21 years old6'6" In heightHe is ruthless, mean, scary, fearless, respected, feared, and is the biggest, baddest, and strongest gangleader to ever exist

Alessandro Kings
21 years old
6'6" In height
He is ruthless, mean, scary, fearless, respected, feared, and is the biggest, baddest, and strongest gangleader to ever exist. He lost his family to a rival gang and is still on the hunt for them. He is considered a heartless beast. He is possessive,protective. He is heartbroken and alone and has three best friends.
Brown wavy hair and grayish blue eyes and covered in tattoos.

Micheal Avery 20 years old6'1" In heightHe is funny, helpful, careless, friendly and outgoing

Micheal Avery
20 years old
6'1" In height
He is funny, helpful, careless, friendly and outgoing. He lost his brother in a car accident when he was 9 and he was raised by the Kings and him and Alessandro are the closet two in the gang and knows all of each other's secrets. He has been there by Alessandro's side through everything.
Black hair and striking gray eyes covered in tattoos and lightskin.

Jayden Harrison19 years old6'4" In heightFunny, goofy, goofball, serious, bipolar, cool, friendly around people he trusts

Jayden Harrison
19 years old
6'4" In height
Funny, goofy, goofball, serious, bipolar, cool, friendly around people he trusts. Quiet, surprising, scary, careful, helpful, understanding, playful, fights, races, inspiring.
Brown-blond hair gray eyes

Matthew Lewis
21 years old
6'5" In height
Mean, cold, quiet, sarcastic, heartless, amusing, prankster, careful, strategic, fun, cool, relaxed, hard, possessive, protective, fights, races, kills, ruthless, shows no mercy, hunter, abuser, and is the one in the gang who deals with betrayers and he rarely shows his emotions or talks.
Black hair, blue eyes.

Alessia Fisher
18 years old
5'7" In height
Slutty, desperate, slutty, brat, little miss know it all, bully, skank, mean, cold, heartless, player, gold digger, possessive, crazy, lunatic.
Blond hair, baby blue eyes.

Scarletta Jackson
19 years old
5'5" In height
Heartless, cold, kills, fights, races, stubborn, fiesty, sarcastic, possessive, can throw a mean punch, fearless, scary, covered in tattoos, mean.
Grayish-lilac, hair gray eyes.

❤❤😍😍😘😘😍😍❤❤
Hey guys I'm back and as you see this is only a few characters but more will be added. Hope you enjoyed the characters, warning, and the story description.

_____________________________________________
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••••°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••°•°•°•
Hi guys I hope you enjoy and stick around and continue to read and I hope you all like it and yeah, so how about we get to the story and let's hit it up.
Remember none of these pics in this book are mine. Hope you enjoy
Let's Go. ➡➡⏩⏩➡