Chapter 5

Recap::
I ran to the staircase as I heard footsteps behind me.
I turned to look as I stepped and felt my foot falter and my body went down.
I rolled and bounced off each step. I landed at the bottom when I heard someone yell my name as I felt pain spread through my body. They ran down the steps and came to me and gently lifted me and I whispered and saw the man from earlier just before my eyes closed and I drifted off into darkness.
End of Recap::

Alessandro's POV
After Aurelia blew up at me she got up and ran out.
"Shit", I cursed.
I got up and ran after her.
I saw her heading to the staircase.
She looked back to see where I was when she got to the staircase and her foot missed the step and she fell and tumbled down the steps.
I gasped and ran down the steps and just as she landed I had just gotten down.
I picked her up and she whimpered and carried her back upstairs and rushed out the doors and called Rick our personal doc and some men and they came immediately.
I got in the van and sat down with Aurelia in my lap.
We rushed home and I quickly took her to the Infurmiry.
I got her on the bed and Rick kicked me out so that he could do his job.
I went and laced and back and forth and it felt like years as I waited. Every 30 minutes I was in a new place.

•••time skip to 5 hours later•••
After what felt like an eternity the door opened and he nodded.
I shot up and rushed into the room.
I saw her there on the hospital bed in a gown that was to big tucked into multiple blankets since it was fall already.
She had a head wrap on and tubes in her mouth surrounded by big machines and a comfy chair was sat beside the bed with a blanket.
I sat in the chair and put the blanket over my legs and grabbed her hand and I felt little sparks as I held her hand.
I felt my eyes tearing up as I knew she was in here because of me.
"I'm so sorry I got you into this. I only wanted for you to be mine. The first night I saw you I knew you had to be mine whatever it took but I didn't think it would lead to this. I hope that when you wake up you can forgive me. I hope that you can possibly find a way to forgive me and also see to what I'm trying to do. I hope you won't hate me cause I might not be able to handle it. Please just forgive me",  I said as I felt a tear slip done my face.
I wiped my eyes and leaned back into the chair as I stared at her. Despite the condition that she was in right now she was beautiful no matter what.
She looked like an angel sent from God to bring out this side of me.
I smiled at her and kissed her forehead.
I got comfy and texted to Jay to bring me some snacks.
I got comfy and I got the remote and turned on the TV and started watching a scary movie since it was October it was close to Halloween.
I laughed and jumped at some parts until I got tired and drifted off to sleep holding her hand.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Hey guys sorry I've been gone for so long. I just had some things to deal with and I had school and homework and all that good stuff😑📚📒📖📝.
Anyways I'll try to update as much as possible.
I hope you enjoyed and that you continue to read and enjoy as I try my best to create good stories.
Anywho goodbye until next time.
😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍
👋👋👋