Chapter 6

The gang house
Alessandro's POV

It's been two weeks since the accident and Aurelia still isn't awake yet.
I was currently finishing some important gang business and some paperwork.
I had just put the last signature on the last paper when I heard a loud scream in the house.
I jumped up as I realized it was Aurelia.
I ran to her room and there she was in her bed sitting up crying because my men we're pointing guns at her.
I ran to her and wrapped her in my arms and put her head in my neck.
I unhooked her from the machines and picked her up bridle style and carried her out in a blanket.
I carried her to my office and sat down with her in my lap.
She sat up and looked around my office with wide ryes as she stared around amazed.
I chuckled and she blushed a light red.

She peeked at me and I chuckled at her

She smiled and sat up and leaned into me and yawned.
"You tired", I asked her.
She nodded and I nodded and she laid her head on my chest and not long after I heard cute light snores and smiled as I realized she was asleep.
I got up and called Gloria the oldestaid here to come and clean her up and get her into comfy clothes and bathe and put to bed.
I laid her in my room on my bed and Gloria entered just as I kissed her forehead.
She smiled at us and I chuckled and walked out shaking my head.
I went back to work and finished up everything when my phone started ringing.
I picked it up and it was Matt.
Phone call
A- hello
M- Boss it's me Matt. We have a problem. At the meet up the other gang pulled guns on us and we killed everyone on their team and have their boss but he refuses to talk to us and will only talk to you.
A- okay are y'all at the warehouse
M- yes sir
A- I'll be there in 10.
M- okay sir
•end of phone convo🚫📱📞

I got up and went to my room and saw Aurelia in the bed looking like an angel.
She was tucked under the blankets and had her hair in a bun and she looked beautiful.
I smiled at her and went to my closet and threw a simple black suit.

I grabbed my shades and combed my hair and slipped on my shades

I grabbed the keys to my black Lambo and went to the elevator and went down to the garage.
I pressed the button to my Lambos and the vending machine set down my black Lambo.