- Unanswered Questions

Millie has her bare legs up against the creamy walls as she boringly scrolled through her phone

Millie has her bare legs up against the creamy walls as she boringly scrolled through her phone. The night light was the only thing that lit her room, other than the old dim flower lights that framed her headboard. She was chewing her cheek unconsciously deep in thought. Then she remembered Caleb's friend who is supposedly already at his house by now.

Millie: can I come over?

Caleb: why...

Millie: I wanna meet your friend

She waited for a response which she already knew he was gonna say no, but does it hurt trying?

Caleb: how about...no?

Millie: ughh why?

Caleb: I told you happy feet now goodnight.

Millie pouted and brought her legs down from the wall knowing her mom hated when she did that. She didn't care if Caleb said no and she knew that He knew she didn't care. So her bare feet walked across the cold hardwood floor as she found her adidas and slid them on. Millie then grabbed her usual navy hoodie that she got at summer camp in 8th grade. Then her phone dinged.

Caleb: Are you on your way?

Millie: yep.

Caleb: take off your no sock nasty shoes and go to sleep.

Millie groaned loudly as she looked around the room in defeat.

I guess I'll meet him another day.

***

"This girl I swear to god." Caleb laughed and rolled his eyes as he walked over to the kitchen counter next to the raven haired boy.

"Who? Your fuck buddy?" Finn laughed with his usual cigarette hanging from his lips. Caleb laughed and shook his head.

"Nah, Finn not everyone is like you." Caleb responded, patting his shoulder.

"Then who is it?" Finn asked, his question still in the air, unanswered. Like many things in his life.

"Happy Feet, she's like my little sister." Caleb says, grabbing Finns blunt and taking a hit.

"Hm, well from your reaction she's feisty?" Finn questioned, he looked into the distance thinking about Iris. He should call her sometime.

"Yeah, she's a ball of energy, she wanted to meet you and stuff. 'Your friend is my friend.' bullshit." Caleb said, mocking Millie's accent and laughing. Once Finn heard the British interpretation he quickly turned his head and furrowed his thick eyebrows.

"British?" Finn said, getting more and more intrigued by "Happy Feet", and familiar.

"Yeah, with an American twang." He said lighting out the cigarette on the ash tray that lay on the marble white counters. Finn nodded biting his cheek and nodding.

"Name?" He said pushing a little bit more out of Caleb and finding out this person.

"Nope." Finn sighed and pulled out his worn out phone to text the pink girl on the bus.

***

The cold air hit Finns pale face harshly as he trudged along the sidewalk with a weird sense of deja-vu. Houses with worn out paint, chipping like the cover of an old book. The tall trees that loomed over the town and covered the grey moon. As Finn made it to a all to familiar turn and everything hit him.

In front of him stood the Brown house. Her house, and behind the dark deep forest that held the his most sacred moments. It held his past, his pain, his heart. There in front of him probably slept a happy bubbly British girl that would always have the most important place in his heart. His key that opens him, the true Finn.

His eyes softened and the stinging feeling of emotion arose upon him. His nose twitched, and his throat tightened. He really needed a distraction. Anything to get his mind off of things and this dreadful place. Stronger than any drug or blunt he'll ever take. But not as strong as her. Finn needed the drug of pleasure and need. The one thing he was never able to get, no matter how expensive and rare. Finn Wolfhard was lonely, and lost. So he clenched his jaw and rolled his eyes. And made his way to the chipped blue house.

Sapphire irises covered the dark mulch garden.
He walked to the red door, equally as worn out as the walls, and knocked. Finn waited for a second, impatiently tapping his foot on the cement ledge.

"Hi baby." The flirty voice made Finns head shoot up and scan the alluring girl. She wore a sheer baby pink shirt that peeked her tan skin and had a lace v-neck, and matching shorts that were purposely put a little to high. Her strawberry luscious waves were put into a toddler like style. Two pony tails on each side of her head and the rest flowing down aesthetically. Finn eyes turned dark in hunger and bit his lip while taking in the girls curves.

He couldn't take it anymore. Being back here was enough stress and her taking up his mind more and more now, he was in desperate need of attention. Finn walked up to Iris with a low growl as he slammed her into the door. Her eyes were half lidded in a daze as he traced his long finger down the valley of her hip.

"Dressing up for me now huh?" He said with a smirk before diving into her neck giving it rough dirty kisses. Iris whimpered at the feeling and just held his head and lifted her neck. Finn didn't get his answer as he just lifted her legs up, so they clung on to him. He attacked her lips with a force causing the girl to let out a muffled moan. He closed the door with his foot and got his distraction. But not his answer.

AN: school sucks, and this chapter is short oops.

- Dani 🌞