- Waves

—

     She was tracing lazy circles on Finns chest as the bright lights from the tv shone on their silhouettes. The muffled sounds coming from the screen filled the silence in between the two. Finn looked far off a into the room, mind clouded. It was currently 2:30pm, Finn and Iris were having a "date" at her house, spending the hours watching cheesy chick flicks and cliche musicals. Of course there was the occasional cold kisses and heated make out sessions, but never did Finn just want to scoot away from her sticky cashmere touch.

"Something wrong?" Iris lifted her curly head and stared up at the distracted boy. Finns head snapped at her as he blinked rapidly.

"Uh-what? No I'm fine." He reassured as he slithered away and stood up.

"Just need some fresh air." Finn rubbed the back of his neck as he awkwardly walked away, but as his face was out of her sight he rolled his eyes and sighed. The raven haired boy went to the pink tiled restroom and splashed cold water on his pale face. Finn wondered most of the time what the hell he was doing, and he usually never gave himself an answer, and these where surely one of those moments.

As more time went on, his interest in the electric girl faded, and he didn't even know why. She was everything Finn could want, a rebellious fun girl with her own house, good looks, tall curvy body, and a passionate attitude. Maybe it was her bitchy attitude, or the way all she wanted to do was stay inside and listen to loud high pitched, auto-tune music. Or always eating on some sort of ridiculous diet of no carbs, meat, carbonated drinks, (with the exception of an abundance of alcohol) and no gluten.

What was gluten anyway?

In conclusion, Finn was only staying with Iris because then he wouldn't have to confront the reality.

He missed Millie.

***

Millie stood barefoot on a wobbly wooden chair as she held on to a photograph with her teeth, and taping another one on her creamy walls with clumsy hands. After getting all four of the pictures up, she smiled in satisfaction.

On the furthest wall from the door in Millie's squared room was a collection of pictures. Not of her, but of her surroundings, the one time she went to the beach and there was the most sunburnt man she's ever seen with a mint ice cream at hand and small shades, amusing. Her small dog daisy laying in a mud puddle, which Millie got in trouble for later on and spent two hours cleaning it up. Caleb's garden, which she found out Sadie keeps alive since Caleb didn't know how to. And more of Millie's simple sunny memories of her life, nothing exciting. Except her newest addition, a picture of her and Sadie, her only girl friend, and the only one she needed. Her and the redhead were laying on the itchy lawn with hippie outfits on basking in the sun, what a fun day. After hanging them all up beads of sweat covered her forehead but the final result was worth it.