Flower Crowns and Leather Jackets

Warnings: violence, rest is kinda just fluff basically. Also very offensive slur.

Tyler was walking home from school, he has a little bounce to his step as he walks.

He recently went shopping and bought a bunch of new clothes and he put together a pretty cute outfit.

Tyler was wearing a pastel pink jumper with some pastel blue shorts, he also has a flower crown placed on his head.

The brunette loves flower crowns, even when bullies come and and rip them apart he continues wearing them, he refuses to stop.

Tyler happily walks home with his head held high, he was in a really good mood because his friend Patrick made him a new flower crown.

The pastel boy hears footsteps behind him but ignores it, probably just people walking home as well.

Suddenly Tyler gets shoved to the ground, Tyler's heartbeat increased, it was some jerk named Luke, his friends stood next t him, they love doing whatever they can to hurt the boy.

The jocks loved flirting or beating up Tyler because he was gay and liked flower crowns.

Luke snatches Tyler's flower crown and looks at it in pure disgust.

"H-Hey! That's mine! G-Give it back!" Tyler stutters on his words, he attempts to stand up but gets shoved right back down again.

"Nah, I think I might just keep it, actually, why would I keep some ugly priceless crown? What are you, some queen of the flowers or something?" Luke's insults were stupid honestly but they still hurt Tyler's feelings.

Tyler's eyes start to water, he gets that very uncomfortable feeling in his throat. It's that choking feeling, you know if you're going to say something you'll burst out in tears kind of feeling.

"S-Stop i-it Luke!" Tyler's vision gets foggy as the tears run down his cheeks.

"Is the little faggot gonna cry? Aw, cry bitch, cry!" Luke and his buddies laugh at the softie.

Luke breaks the flower crown, he rips it up and even steps on it for good measures. He's such a bad person, if Tyler could he'd beat up Luke. Sadly Tyler's tinier than him, he could maybe get in one or two good punches but that's about it. He's scrawny and shorter than Luke.

Tyler begins crying, he lets out sobs.

The lead jock knees Tyler in the stomach, Tyler lets out a groan and falls onto his side in pain.

The group surrounds Tyler, kicking him, punching him, doing whatever they can to harm him as well as shouting insults.

"The fuck do you think you're doing?!" A voice calls out.

They stop and look over at the mystery person.

It's Joshua Fucking Dun.

Most feared kid in the school.

He never purposely beat up anyone but he won't hesitate to hurt people. The second he's pissed off you better run cause he'll beat the shit out of you. It isn't a good reason to beat people up but it's still a reason.

Josh doesn't have much friends. Well he actually only has one friend.

Josh is feared because of the 'rumours' about him. He also hates people, he never gives anyone a chance and no way in hell is he ever going to start giving people chances.

Him and his friend Brendon are friends since preschool and they stick together.

Josh also has fun exposing people. He knows about everyone and everything. Josh in general is just kind of a bitch.