Night Time Shivers

Tyler's always been afraid of storms, they were one of his biggest fears. He's frightened because of all the stories he's heard about death from storms.

Tyler hides under his blanket shivering in fear as he hears the thunder roar, he hears the rain hit the ground. The wind is also heard.

He despises storms.

The brunette shuts his eyes tightly and curls up in a ball in fear, Tyler feels a tear trickle down his cheek.

Stupid storm...

The boy can't help but let out a sob. More tears run down his cheeks but it turns into a river of tears.

He can't handle the storm, he needs something with him, he needs someone with him.

Tyler needs Josh.

The two have been living together for a couple months, it's almost been a year now.

Boom!

Tyler quickly jumps out of bed, he grabs his pillow and runs out of his room, the young boy runs through the halls all the way to Josh's room.

Tyler knocks on the door softly, he taps his foot impatiently as he waits for Josh to respond.

No answer.

Tyler doesn't understand how Josh could sleep through storms, for Ty, it is impossible. Tyler turns the doorknob and walks into the room. The frightened boy closes the door and rushes over to Josh.

"J-Josh, Joshie, wake up," Tyler whisper, he gently shakes his friend until he wakes up.

"Mmm... what's up Tyler," Josh asks, half awake yet half asleep.

"I-I can't sleep, c-can I s-spend the night in here? I-I'm scared of the storm," Tyler chokes on a sob, that's when Josh opens his eyes and props himself up on his elbows.

"Oh my sweet little boy, of course you can," Josh pats the space next to him as a gesture for Tyler to come in the bed with him.

Josh always gives Tyler baby names when he's frightened. It makes Tyler feel safer for some reason.

Tyler crawls over Josh, he places the pillow next to Josh's, the boy lays down and cuddles up in the blankets.

Josh lies back down and faces Tyler. Tyler sniffs a bit and cries more but eventually starts to calm down a bit.

"How come you've never told me you were afraid of storms..." Josh asks softly. Tyler just pouts a bit.

"I-I thought you'd laugh..." he whispers sadly.

"I'd never laugh at that Tyler, we all have our own personal fears, I'll never judge you or anything like that," Josh says while scooting closer to Tyler.

He wraps an arm around Tyler's waist and pulls the younger boy closer, Tyler nuzzles his face into Josh's chest.

This was Tyler's favourite thing to do, cuddle his friend and have everyone think they're dating.

Boom! Boom!

More thunder. Tyler whimpers and lets Josh protectively wrap his arms around him.

"Want to hear a story?" Josh asks. Tyler loves stories, they seem to distract him from everything.

"Y-Yes please," the brunette whispers.

"Once upon a time, there was a young prince named Tyler Joseph," Tyler giggles a bit. Looks like Josh is getting all protective father mode.

Josh smiles, Tyler likes when Josh tells him weird stories because it keeps his mind off things, some people found it weird while others just awed at it.

"He was the most handsomest prince to exist, he was also kind and supporting but then one day, the evil witch with a big forehead kidnapped him, he took him to Thunder Forest," Tyler rests his eyes and listens to the story his friend is telling.

He also laughs when he notices the big foreheaded witch was their friend Brendon.

"Tyler did his best to escape, but he couldn't, the evil big foreheaded witch took Tyler to his evil cabin, it was filled with spiders, spiderwebs, potions, dead bugs and mold," Tyler cringes as he thinks about an old cabin with mold. It probably would smell disgusting.

"He needed someone to rescue him, but who would dare go into thunder forest? Thunder was so loud it's shake the ground, rattle the cabins, rattle the trees and of course there would be lightening to cause all of this," more thunder was heard and Tyler whimpers.

"Shh it's okay, just listen to my voice Tyler, nothing else but my voice," Tyler nods his head.

"Tyler was captured for a year until one day a handsome, beautiful, attractive, hot male named Josh Dun set out on a quest to find the lost prince," Tyler can't help but giggle as Josh talks about himself.

More thunder was heard but Tyler focuses on Josh and only Josh.

"Josh searched day and night to find the prince, he was slowly giving up until he found a cabin, he knew the prince had to be in there, so he checked."

"He looked in every room until he found the basement, the young hero walks down into the basement, the wicked witch scowled at him, the witch does some voodoo magic on Josh, but Josh was stronger, Josh dropkicks the witch in the forehead, the witch faints, Josh finds Tyler tied up and unites him," Tyler began slowly drifting to sleep.

"The two became best friends, Josh successfully got the young prince home, the two were never inseparable." Tyler finally falls asleep.

Josh knew he was asleep.

"One night Josh said, I love you Tyler, and that was the end of the prince and the hero," Josh finished the story.

"I love you too..." Tyler mutters.

Josh blushes.

He kisses the top of Tyler's head.

"I love you Tyler," he whispers before slowly drifting off to sleep...

A/N yeah this just sucks