The New Kid

A/N this features a soft Brendon and a sassy Ryan. ALSO if the name Jerome, Jeremiah, Selina and Bruce appear- please tell me
Summary: Josh is a new kid attending a new school. He isn't very well behaved, some people consider him a freak even and he has already caused trouble with a boy he thinks is rather pretty.
_____________________________

Josh stares at himself in the mirror. He sneers as he looks at his outfit. It's his first day of private school and he has to wear a blue suit for his school attire. Josh doesn't mind wearing suits, that isn't the problem, the problem is putting them on. He was never good at buttoning up shirts, something they're rather tight on him and he hates it. Plus, he will be having gym class and it isn't exactly easy to change into and out of a button up shirt.

The redhead runs a hand through his hair and glances down one more time at his outfit. "Josh! It's time to go!" His mother calls out.

Josh rolls his eyes and exits the bathroom, he jumps down the stairs and lands on his feet, a smug smile on his face as he didn't get injured from the jump.

"What have I said about jumping down the stairs Josh? You broke your ankle once and I don't want you having to break it again," Josh's mother has always been kind to him, she cares for Josh and wants the best for him. She helps him with everything and will continue to do it until Josh is ready to live in the grown up world.

"That was one time!" Josh argues while slipping on his shoes and grabbing his backpack. Josh never liked going to new schools, especially when you miss the first few weeks of school. It's October, Josh already missed all of September.

"It's better to be safe then sorry," she says while grabbing her purse and opening the door. Josh and his mother leave the house and drive off to Josh's new school.

He was expelled at his old school, Josh forgot his lock combination and instead of being a normal person and getting help, he pulled out a knife he had and started stabbing his locker and managed to carve around the lock. A teacher saw, came up behind the redhead, scared Josh and he ended up dropping the knife... it went right through the teachers foot. No one truly knows how Josh managed to break open a locker with a knife since it's literally a knife against a locker- but it worked. His parents had a shit tone of paperwork to do after that and Josh got expelled. For a while he was homeschool until his parents decided to put him in a private school.

So here he is now, Josh steps out of the car with his mom. The principal wants to have a little chat with Josh and his mother before he allows em to roam through the halls.

As they near the school Josh looks around, everyone outside of the school look hella boring. Josh knows already this school is going to be hell. Everyone here looks like they either have no soul or they play chess for fun.

They enter the ginormous building and look around, they have no clue where to go. Josh chews on the inside of his cheek, no way he's going to be attending this school for the rest of grade eleven and twelve.

"Can we go now?" Josh asks while crossing his arms with an unimpressed look on his face.

"Come on Josh, give it a chance, don't judge a book by its cover," she says gently. The teenager just rolls his eyes.

"Last time I checked this is a school, not a book," Josh says sassily. Josh's mother just shakes her head disappointedly and rolls her eyes at the boy.

She loves Josh she really does but sometimes he can be a pain. Josh isn't exactly the most obedient kid, he doesn't give a shit about anything really but he is thankful for the mother he got, he could've been born with a rude one who doesn't care for him the way his true mother does. The thought scares him sometimes, he's lucky.