Icky

A/N here is another request from -Son-of-Love- thank you!

This is like a little space oneshot!

Josh groans and rolls onto his side, he curls up in a ball and holds onto his stomach tightly.

"Daddy?" Tyler opens the bedroom door and sticks his head into the room looking at his boyfriend.

Tyler frowns when he sees his daddy looking unwell. "Is daddy otay?" Tyler asks while waddling into the room. He jumps onto the bed and crawls to Josh.

"Not now Tyler, I'm not feeling to good," Josh grumbles. Tyler pouts and sits crisscross.

"Daddy feels icky?" Tyler asks. Josh nods his head. Tyler puts the back of his hand against Josh's forehead. He's really hot.

"I's be right back daddy!" Tyler gets off the bed and runs out of the room. Josh doesn't bother on stopping the little.

Tyler runs down the stairs, he stumbles a bit at the bottom but regains his balance. Tyler enters the kitchen and walks into the pantry.

He's going to make daddy soup! Whenever Tyler's sick Josh makes him soup so Tyler wants to return the favour.

It's time for Tyler to make Joshie feel better! Operation help daddy feel less icky is a go!

Tyler grabs a can of chicken noodle soup and he stares at it. What's he suppose to do now? Does he open the can? But with what? How does Josh do this?

The little looks around the kitchen, oh yeah! The can opener! Tyler thinks to himself. He opens one of the drawers that reveal the can opener. Now how does he use it?

Tyler starts hitting the can over and over trying to open it but it doesn't work. He tries to unscrew the lid with it but he doesn't know how too. Tyler gives up on the can opener and grabs a fork, he starts stabbing the lid.

The fork only slides to the side instead of going through the can. Tyler frowns and stomps his foot on the ground.

He could use a knife... but daddy says he shouldn't use a knife when he's little. But daddy needs him right now!

Tyler grabs a very, very sharp knife and stabs it into the lid, is goes right through like a hot knife to butter. Right through.

He cuts a little hole into the lid and grabs a bowl. Tyler pours the soup into the bowl, noodles and little bits of chicken come out as well. Some of the liquid splashes Tyler and he groans when it does.

He looks down at the soup in front of him. He needs to heat it up! Tyler knows he isn't allowed to use the stove so he opens the microwave and puts the soup in it. He presses a bunch of random number on the microwave before pressing start.

Tyler pulls out a spoon and puts it on the counter. Tyler grabs a garbage bag and runs to the bathroom, he switches out bags so there's a new one in it, Tyler grabs a Kleenex box as well. The little walks back to Josh and puts the trash next to his bed. He plops the Kleenex onto the nightstand.

"If ou is gonna throws up ou do it in dis! I also brought ou tissue!" Tyler says proudly while pointing to the garbage can.

"I be right back again!" Tyler kisses Josh's cheek before running off again.

Josh smiles a bit and stares at the door waiting for Tyler to come back. He loves his little, they both treat each other amazingly. Josh got lucky with Tyler, he knew ever since he met him he'd be the perfect one and boy was he right. Tyler is everything to him, Tyler's nice, kind, caring, he listens to Josh, he's a good boy.

Tyler runs down the stairs and runs to the kitchen. He's starting to pant a bit from all the running around but he's having fun.

The microwave is still microwaving the soup. Tyler doesn't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing but he's doing to assume it's good! Ten more minutes pass and finally the microwave starts beeping. Tyler grins and opens it.

A bunch of steam comes out but Tyler pays no attention it. It's steam, so what? Tyler lets the steam disappear before reaching out and grabbing the bowl.

"OW!" Tyler screams out in pain and drops the bowl on the floor. The bowl shatters, the liquid splashes him and instantly burns Tyler.

The little cries loudly. He looks down at the big mess on the floor.

"Tyler?" Josh calls out weakly from the bedroom. Tyler covers his mouth to try to block out his sobs.

"Y-Yeah?" Tyler stutters, his voice cracking a bit as he speaks.

"What happened?" He hears Josh call out. Tyler looks around, he jumps up onto the counter runs his feet and fingers under cold water.

"N-Nothing!" Tyler says, he winces a bit.

Tyler feels a pounding where the soup hit, it's very unpleasant and makes Tyler feel very, very uncomfortable. Tyler stops running the water and slowly gets off the counter.

He grabs a cloth and bends down, he starts wiping up the soup.

"What did you do?" Tyler jumps when he hears Josh. He stands up straight and turns around to see Josh staring at him.

"I-I-um, m sorry!" Tyler cries loudly as he drops the cloth.

"Bub... did you try to make me soup?" Josh asks, his voice sounds terrible due to him being sick.

"Y-Yes daddy. Ands, ands it burnt me... m sorry daddy, I-I didn't mean to drop the bowl," Tyler apologizes, he wipes his tears but new ones coms.

"Oh baby boy," Josh says softly, he slowly approaches Tyler.

"Come here, be careful, I want want you stepping on glass," Josh says. Tyler nods and slowly makes his way over to Josh, he doesn't step on any glass.

Josh hugs Tyler tightly and Tyler hugs back.

"Thank you for making me soup bub, but I see a knife out," Josh says. Tyler frowns and looks back at the knife.

"I-I've been a b-bad b-boy daddy," Tyler whimpers. Josh shakes his head no and slowly runs a hand through Tyler's hair while the other rubs his back.

"Baby you aren't a bad boy, you wanted to help daddy, I'm thankful for that but you know not to use knives, please don't do it again," Tyler nods his head.

"Y-Yes daddy," Tyler sniffs a bit and rests his head on Josh's shoulders.

"M-M sorry bout the bowl."

"It's okay Tyler, it's okay."