Dirt bike adventures

Tyler and Josh have a house out in the country, at their place they own two dirt bikes. The two love going riding together through different trails, but there's one trail the two haven't gone on and want to explore.

"You ready to go Tyler?" Josh calls out to his boyfriend, he puts on his boots and gloves. Tyler comes running over to Josh, slipping his gloves on as well.

"Uhh," Tyler puts on his boots and grabs his helmet. "Yep! Lets go!" Josh grabs his helmet and the two leave the house.

Josh is wearing all red and black, his boots are black with some white design. Tyler's wearing blue and black. The two look cute with their colours. They find it that blue and red always match so when they bought their stuff they got those colours for that reason.

They head to their shed and Josh opens it with a key. Just like their outfits, their bikes are the same colour. They both wheel them out of the shed and shut it.

They put on their helmets. "Wanna lead the way?" Tyler asks, Josh nods his head.

The two have their phones on an inside pocket of their jackets, they're wearing earbuds and call just so they can communicate a bit better, they always make sure to have one bud out just in case they need to hear something or someone.

They get on top of their bikes and kickstart it. "You ready baby?" Josh asks with a smirk, Tyler giggles and adjusts his gloves once more.

"Course I am," Tyler starts driving, he passes Josh and drives onto the street.

They both agreed on driving next to the dike and seeing where it takes them, they've always wanted to adventure on there.

"Hey! Get back! You said I was leading," Josh speeds up and quickly goes in front of Tyler. The brunette laughs and they turn, driving onto grass.

They drive up a little hill and turn going down. "Shit!" Tyler says as it's a bit bumpy. Josh laughs at him and they turn, they're driving on sand, there are other tire marks from other people.

"Think we'll get lost?" Josh asks, suddenly weird bumps appear in the sand, they go over them, groaning a bit.

"N-Nah," the bumps make Tyler's voice all weird.

They continue to drive straight since there isn't really any other direction they can go in without something bad happening to them.

As they drive, they pass big rocks and dead plants. They can hear the water hitting against rocks at the dike. A little path into a field is seen by Josh, he slows down and turns into it, the trail vanishes.

"Where the fuck are you going?" Tyler asks, stopping and watching Josh drive into the field.

There's tall green grass, up to their hips, they sure as hell cant see the bottom. "What if there's a hole or something?!"

"Calm down! Come on! Just follow my- fuck!" Josh's tire goes down into a hole and he goes right over it, he stops his bike and turns his body to face Tyler.

"Come on," Josh says, ignoring the fact he just went into a hole and got out. Tyler sighs heavily and starts driving slowly, trying to match his bike in Josh's trail.

Josh starts driving, "the fuck, there's a board that creates a bridge," Josh drives over it easily, under the board are cracks in the ground, they would not be pleasant to drive over.

"Josh I don't feel safe," Tyler lets out an airy laugh and goes over the board, holding his breath as he does so, muttering out a little swear after.

Josh drives around a big bush. "Fuck! We're going up a hill," Josh says as he drives up, Tyler lets out a whine and goes up behind Josh.

They make it back up and stick to the path they were on before. "I say we drive on the dike on the way back," Josh suggests, it would be easier since the land up there is flatter.