Bar

Tw: if guys who dress in skirts makes u uncomfortable skip this

Tyler Joseph is an innocent pastel boy who likes to wear cute pastel skirts. Recently his boyfriend, well now ex boyfriend, broke up with him. All of Tyler's friends have been encouraging to go to a bar and maybe meet someone. Yeah that's kind of a dangerous thing for Tyler.

He goes to gay bars, many, many times men hit on Tyler, they try to touch him and just take complete advantage of him. Tyler can be sassy when he wants to be and those are the moments he strikers out and stands up for himself.

The pastel boy is currently wearing a pastel blue skirt with a pastel pink jumper, he has high thighs that are also pastel blue but have cute little pink bows at the top and to finish off his look, a beautiful pink flower crown.

Tyler has been sitting at the bar for at least ten minutes and already three guys hit on him, he ended up calling one an uncultured swine and started making weird noises to scare them off, it somehow thankfully worked for him.

He sighs and takes a sip of his water. Tyler knows he's here to find someone to love or have sex with but so far no one seems to pop out to Tyler.

The young adult watches his water shake a bit since the music is blasting, the whole building his shaking.

All of a sudden a man appears, probably around the same age as Tyler. He takes a seat next to Tyler.

Now this man, he pops out to Tyler. His hair is the colour red, he has shaved sides, a dark black sweater that matches his jeans and shoes. The man is just wearing all black. He also seems a bit sad.

Tyler can't help but frown, this beautiful man next to him is sad. He doesn't want that man to be sad.

"Hey," the man says, there was no power in his voice, he just seems like a sad boy.

"Hello," Tyler says with a bright smile, praying that his smile might make this stranger smile a bit. The stranger just sits there, as if he were lost for words.

"I hope you don't mind me asking but is everything okay? You seem upset," Tyler says sadly while looking into the mans beautiful brown eyes.

"Ah shit, I'm sorry, I came here all ready to talk to you but my sadness got to me, I'll just leave I'm sorry," the man says awkwardly while getting up, Tyler grabs his arm and pulls him back down.

"No! I-I mean, it's okay, you can talk to me, you look like you need a friend," Tyler says with a smile, he starts playing with the bottom of his pretty skirt.

The two sit their quietly. The stranger looks Tyler up and down, a light smile on his face.

"I really like your skirt," the man compliments Tyler. Tyler blushes and looks down.

"T-Thank you," he whispers quietly. The stranger smiles a bit more.

"My names Josh, what about you cutie?" Josh asks, he's starting to feel more confident.

"Tyler," he replies softly. Something about this Josh guy is different. He's not touching Tyler, he's not being one of those over the top flirters who just want you for sex. Josh seems like he actually likes Tyler.

"That's a nice name, it matches you, it really does," Josh says, Tyler blushes even more now.

Much flirting Josh.

"Thank you," Tyler repeats those two words again. They go quiet and don't talk, they just sit there once again.

"Would you like me to get you a beer or anything? They have food here to if you'd like," Josh offers the male. He wants to show Tyler that he's kind.

"N-No Thanks Josh," Tyler says quietly. He is impressed Josh can actually hear him.

Josh stops talking and just stares at Tyler. He loves the boys outfit, he is truly stunning. Obviously Josh doesn't like him for his looks, well, he does, but he needs to see if this Tyler guy is a bitch. So far he's not.

"What?" Tyler asks, worried about why Josh is staring at him.

"You're just very beautiful Tyler," Josh admits to Tyler. Somehow the boy blushes even more.

"T-Thank you Josh, you look very cute, I don't want to ruin the mood but you also seem hot, n-not that it matters! Looks don't matter it's the personality, and-and I'm not saying you have a bad personality but-" Tyler stops rambling when he notices Josh is laughing.

"W-What now?" Tyler whines out.

"You're so adorable, I'm sorry, a lot of people probably tell you the same thing but it's so fucking true, you are 100% adorable, from the top of your flower crown to the bottom of your cute little shoes!" Josh says, he is desperately trying not to fangirl over this man he just met.

"Y'know Josh... a lot of guys do tell me but I never believe them, you're different though, you respect me and you're the first guy who hasn't tried to get in my pants," Tyler says honestly.

To many hands have been in his pants, every single man that had touched Tyler got kicked in the nuts. One actually threw up as soon as Tyler kicked em. Luckily it wasn't on Tyler though, if someone threw up on him he would never leave his house ever again in fear something like that would happen again.

"Hehe, I wasn't planning on it, I just saw you and I needed to at least say hi," Josh says with a little chuckle at the end. Tyler's smile grows, same as his blush.

"Well, you're doing more then that, you are having a conversation with me!" Tyler says happily.

"Yeah, I guess I am, uh, I also have a question," Josh starts to get a bit nervous.

"Yeah?"

"Can I give you my number?" Josh blurts out, worries that Tyler only likes him in a friend way somehow.

"Of course! Here, give me your phone and I'll add myself," Josh does as Tyler says, he gives him the phone and Ty adds himself.

"Here lemme make sure it worked..." Tyler pulls out his phone and texts Josh. It successfully goes through and Tyler grins.

"Thank you Tyler, I just, I really like you," Josh says as he scratches the back on his neck nervously.

"I like you too, I really do!"