That Video.

Lea walked into the kitchen, half asleep. She couldn't sleep on time the previous night because a certain doctor decided to post really bad pictures of her the moment it struck 12 am, for her birthday. She had literally ran after Shaun when she saw her bad pictures all over social media.

At that moment she really regretted posting Shaun's bad pictures on his birthday.

Now, she was heating some water for herself and checking daily headlines on her phone when she saw a doughnut on the middle of the table, in the kitchen. A post-it was stuck on the side of the plate. Exactly like when Shaun had to apologize to Lea several weeks ago, for not listening to her. The only difference was that a) it was a chocolate doughnut which was Lea's favorite and b) a HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEA was written on it.

She smiled at the fact that how sweet Shaun was.
"Shaun!" She called out, but there was no reply.

Maybe Shaun left for work.

Shrugging she sat down at the table and picked up the doughnut when her phone beeped.

She looked at her phone screen, the notification on the locked screen said 'drshaunmurphy mentioned you...'

Oh not again.

She sighed, readying herself for another bundle of embarrassing pictures of her. Unlocking her phone she clicked at the same notification, which opened to a video of her posted by drshaunmurphy. The caption read
'After a round of embarrassing pictures of her, it's time for a video, which apparently has her good looking pictures and videos.' This made Lea a little curious, because of which she quickly played the video.

The video played, with a sweet background music. It contained various nice photos and videos of her. It was so beautifully edited. She couldn't believe Shaun did this. She quickly commented, "Aww Shaun!!!! This is just so sweet. Thank you so much♥️♥️"

And soon enough Shaun's reply came "Your welcome Lea :)"

She couldn't help but smile.

The End.
------------------
This fic is inspired by a video posted by @claraite on Instagram. You should really check her work out.