Fever.

"Oh Shaun...." Lea drawled, seeing Shaun shivering and covering himself  with his blanket.

The flu really got him.

His whole apartment was a mess, dirty tissues lying around, utensils not washed, and a smell of Vicks around the whole place. And Shaun? Well, his whole body was flushed because of fever, his hair was a mess, his eyes were droopy and also to Lea's surprise there was a little stubble on his face. Lea watched him as he tiredly sat up on the mattress still fully covered in his blanket. Even though Shaun was miserable right now, she did found him cute, sitting there like a child. And she smiled a little.

At that moment the bathroom's door opened and Lea turned around to see Claire coming out.

"Oh, so he is awake!" Claire exclaimed.

Claire had come to meet Shaun to ask about his fever about 1 hour ago but he had been sleeping, so she had decided to wait for him to wake up.

"But still he has fever" Lea shrugged and sat beside Shaun on his mattress.

"Hello Claire" Shaun looked at Claire all bleary-eyed, when she sat on the chair beside his mattress.

"Hey Shaun!" Claire smiled, "how are you feeling?"

"Better than before, but it's cold" with this Shaun pulled his blanket even tighter than before.

"Aww Shaun, you look so so adorable today, that I just can't stop smiling." Lea looked at Shaun affectionately, "can I hug you?"

"Okay"

And Lea put her arms around him, resting her face against his, her eyes were closed and she smiled softly.

Claire couldn't help but take her phone out to click a picture of them.

And Lea opened her eyes just in time to broaden her smile at the camera and surprisingly Shaun was smiling too.

The End.