-30- Spiders burn in Fire; but Witches rise in Flames.

Takara crossed swords with the young blond boy

The boy held a sword that was black to its blade, and upon contact with Takara's sword, the black blade threatened to slice through steel.

Swerving his sword to the right, Takara forced the strike to a parry that made the black blade slide right down the frame of the sword-- He swung the sword with both hands, bringing it a full circle to the boy's right side.

The boy flinched, unable to dodge it, the sword struck him full-on and he was sent flying into a tree.

Takara had used the back of the blade by accident, but it worked out well.

"Ow, that was dirty!" the boy complained.

"Your bandanna's covering your right eye, so I thought it'd be fine to assume it was your weakness," Takara explained calmly.

"Oh, you call yourself an amateur," the boy groaned, "you know how to use a sword, you liar!"

"I only said I wasn't a swordsman," Takara responded in a facade of calmness, "I didn't say I didn't know how to use a sword."

The boy swung his sword forward again-- Takara dropped down, avoiding it.

The sword struck a tree, lopping off the wooden tree trunk without much effort at all.

"Holy crap, what the hell is that sword?" Takara gaped.

"It's the sword of the swordsman that will take you out!" the boy laughed, his sword coming down once again on Takara. 

Almost immediately, Takara defended himself with his own sword. His sword was cut through by the black blade, and the weapon ran right down his right side, slashing through his shoulder.

An explosion burst through from the direction of the mansion.

The blond boy shot his gaze over in surprise.

Taking the chance, Takara pulled out a flash bomb from his pocket and ignited it.

   ─