-33- Leaving; and Going.

"Ehhh, Titus, you're leaving?!" Cross whined exaggeratedly

Titus was more surprised than Cross was, "didn't we journey to just be together until the next island?" he asked, "you're not going to say you forgot, right?"

Cross started crying, "No, stay with us, Titus! Join the crew!"

"Gao Gaaao!!" Leer cried.

"You weren't part of the crew?" Takara asked.

"Don't be like this to me, stop crying, Leer, you're a bear!" Titus sighed, "I told you I don't want to be a pirate. I've got my own adventure to go for-- and I can't be a pirate to do that."

Cross leaned over the fishing boat, "That magic stone thing?" he asked.

Titus nodded, "I'm gonna hang around this side of the world for a while longer. You guys are headed for the Red Line, right?" 

"Red Line?" Cross asked.

"It's the door to the Grand Line," Takara explained, "we'll be heading into the Grand Line and aiming for the end of the world-- One Piece! Or something."

"That's right," Titus said, "I'm gonna search around West Blue a little longer. I won't be heading into the Grand Line anytime soon. my dream is priority to me, after all!"

Cross sulked. Leer imitated him.

Takara chuckled, "I know, I know, I'm just joking!" he said, "we'd love to have you around, but it won't be great to force ya!" 

Takara threw his belongings onto the fishing boat, jumping on and opening the cabin door to check for burglaries.

Titus, untying the rope that held the boats together, sighed, "you guys are bad for my health," Titus broke into a sad smile, "but I'll miss you two. It was an eventful trip for once, y'know?"

Cross sighed dejectedly.

"It's sad, but I'm glad we could, Titus!" Cross grinned.

"Hey, Titus!" Takara called from the cabin, "catch this!"