-38- Mime, Pierrot, Jester; and Pirouette.

"I'm Mime!" his mask was black and white, a star over one eye and a straight stroke over the other

"I'm Mime!" his mask was black and white, a star over one eye and a straight stroke over the other. His hair matched with a deep black shade.

"I'm Pierrot!" a pink-haired boy had a mask with one eye closed-- a red nose, a wide smile.

"I'm Jester!" a red-haired boy had a mask that mirrored the other red-nosed boy's.

"And this is..." they began together, swirling around extra flamboyantly as they spun to reveal a blond girl hidden behind them-- "Pirouette!" 

The girl was smaller than Visul-- her hair was tied high into drills, and two black diamond-shaped designs painted over her eyes on her mask. 

"We're the Clown Quarto!" Mime laughed, "well, not really, we just happened to like the same masks and all... Pirouette here's the newest addition to our ship! She's a quiet one, but she's adorable!"

Cross' eyes sparkled at the sight of the four. He thought they were incredibly cool, what with the whole superhero introduction and all-- are those two reflections? Awesome! Why's his hair pink and the other one red? 

Pirouette was meek and quiet-- her expressions were unreadable behind the full mask she wore-- but as Cross took a closer look, he found emerald green eyes peeking through those eyeholes, curious and interested-- and Cross instantly knew he liked her.

"Wanna see some magic?" Pierrot with pink hair teased, stretching his right hand out--

"How about this for magic?" Jester with red hair laughed, snapping his fingers and popping a bouquet of flowers in his hands, shattering them into a deck of cards.

Pierrot reached over, snatched the Joker Card right out of the air as if he knew where it was-- spun it around his fingers-- "Voila!" he produced a candy into his palm.

Cross was so happy, "CoooOOOLL!!"

"GAOoo!" Leer cheered on Cross' head.

Pierrot gave Cross the candy, which the boy more than happily took. The mirroring clowns enjoyed the boy's childish reactions very much.