Sicheng ➛ Idol Room

" That was our tenth eye contact since we entered this room today,

but I don't care, I like it. "

Idol-reader! au

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

One Sunday morning, the M00NLIGHT members were up and about in the living room when they got a call from their manager saying they got invited to guest in the show, Idol Room that week.

'What a way to start our day.' Y/n thought as she sat on the couch with her members as she watched them discuss their plans excitedly since it was their day-off.

The (number)-membered girl group was absolutely delighted as they had been waiting for the day they guest on a show to have more exposure to people. Having to guest in Idol room just got them even more excited since they had been watching the show when they were still trainees, it was their favorite variety show.

M00NLIGHT debuted under (favorite) Entertainment only two months ago but despite being new in the industry, they had already gotten so much love and recognition from other fans which created a fandom of their own in the process.

"Okay girls, today is our rest day so I want you guys to go out and have fun. Go to the park, go shopping or go live but remember to be here before five in the afternoon, alright?" the leader and eldest member, Hayoung, strictly told them.

Eunkyung, their ever energetic youngest, jumped off the couch in excitement as she heard her leader's words. "Okay, I will be to go to the maaall!" she beamed. The rest of the members nodded along as they all went their separate ways to get ready to spend their free time.

It has been busy for them as their group had two months of continuous promotions and meeting fans and a day-off is just what they need.

Y/n thought it was hard being an idol since they have to practice from morning 'till late at night—sometimes it ends early in the morning—all while trying to catch up with their busy schedule.

She barely gets sleep these days, but since she had chosen this path that would lead to her dream, she endured all the hardships she encountered on her way to get where she is right now and honestly, she was more than happy when she heard she would be debuting with the girls she trained and got close with all those years.

〖 ✾ 〗

It was the day of their Idol room recording and the group of groggy girls got ready early in the morning so they could get to the building and be ready early.

While the members were getting their make-up done, Y/n and Eunkyung stepped outside when their stylists were done dressing them up to get away from the busy and crowded room.

The pair went to take a peek at the studio where they would be recording to see some familiar-looking members of a certain group walking around the room and greeting the staff, having short conversations with them once in a while before going back to doing their own things.

"Oh my," Y/n whispered in shock as Eunkyung slapped a hand on her mouth to hold her squeal.

"Th—they're going to shoot with us?" Eunkyung asks her while stumbling over her words.

"We need to go back, I think I'm going to hyperventilate—" Y/n quickly grasp the younger's arm and drag her back to their dressing room where the rest of the members just finished getting ready.

"There you are! I was just about to send Haewon to search for you two!" Hayoung nodded at the younger member who was standing next to her.

"Heejin-언니, why didn't you tell us that our seniors, 'THE' NCT 127, will be guesting with us?" the youngest called out to one of their managers.