Donghyuck ➛ Escapade

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

Y/n stared out the window, her heart pounding as the van slowly pulled from the driveway and away from her school. She was riding along with some of her classmates on the way to a destination she didn't bother knowing.

There was a school party going on, but they were getting bored of it with the lack of student interactions. It would've been fun, except all that's happening is their teachers announcing anything and everything irrelevant.

The only thing she enjoyed was when the school band, which her one year older crush named Mark is in, played a few good songs.

Everyone could tell that the students were getting tired of listening and waiting for the dance part to come up only to find out there were none, which would explain why Y/n and her classmates decided to put their feet down and go out and have fun on their own instead.

Shuhua, one of her classmates, told their driver to take them to the N Seoul Tower which is a 30-minute drive from their school.

Donghyuck noticed her fidgeting in her seat and couldn't help but to hold her hand comfortingly.

"Stop worrying, we'll be back before 1AM, it's only eleven. If you think your parents are going to scold you for coming home late, as long as we keep this to ourselves, they won't even know you went somewhere else."

She forced out a chuckle to try and ease her anxiousness, "I know, it's just that—this is my first time doing something like this. Also, you sound like you've done this before."

He grinned and nodded. "If it makes you feel any better, your cousin is here with us." Donghyuck pointed at the passenger seat where Jihoon was singing his heart out alongside Chaeyeon.

A smile made its way to her face as the nervous feeling in her slowly vanished. 'If I go down, at least he's going down with me.'

〖 ✾ 〗

The van came to a halt in front of the tower as they all got off the vehicle.

"Alright guys, gather around!" Heejin called as her classmates obliged and waited for her to continue. "We have, say, an hour to stay here before it closes so go in pairs or groups. Take pictures, do your thing, but be here before twelve, am I clear?"

The sixteen students responded and pulled their friends to roam around the place.

Y/n felt someone pull her toward the entrance of the tower, it was Donghyuck. "Come on, let's go inside!" and up they went to the love locks.

When they arrived at the top, they looked down at the night lights of Seoul.

"It's so beautiful here." she whispered as she took in the cool night air.

"It is," he absentmindedly agreed while staring at her. When Y/n looked up at him, he slowly engulfed her in a hug. "I like you." Donghyuck can feel his heartbeat pick up speed as he waits for her reply.

"I know," she pulled away so she can look up at him, "And I like you too, Lee Donghyuck." she smiled sweetly.

"That's good."

"Is this the part where you're going to ask me to be your girlfriend?"

"Yes." He stared into her eyes, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes."

End.