IMPORTANT

hello, beautiful people! you must've been expecting a new imagine update but i am here to tell you something important.

i've been thinking recently... since i really want to try and write daily, i was thinking of using my tumblr account and write there, even if it's just very short imagines.

 story ideas doesn't come for me easily when it comes to nct and i have a hard time writing for them because, i don't know, i'm kind of drifting away from them? if you know what i mean. SO, i've decided i'll be writing or other groups that i currently like as well.

you're probably confused as to why i'm telling you this. well, it feels wrong not to tell you guys because you've been giving this book so much love and support and i want to say that i appreciate every single one of you <3333 you don't have to go and support me on there if you don't want to, obviously (but if u do, thank u ily)

but of course, updates would still be published here. i'm working on my soulmate aus and the past imagine i've kept in the drafts. i'm rewriting it, and the PROMPTS SHDNEJ so don't worry!

pls i don't even know if i can pull this off but me really wants to try. anyway, thank you so much for loving and supporting this book, and i wish you have a nice day/night! remember to wear masks when you go out and be safe, always <3

added.

okay hol up, i was proposed to the idea that i publish a kpop imagines book but (of course) it's limited to only three groups and i don't kno if that'll work but ok let me think about it <3333

added sep. 26, 2020

i'm a clown, i haven't done any work for months until today.