NCT Dream ➛ Don't Need Your Love

" Yeah, you and I fell in too deep. Love-hate no in between, too little too late for us. "

━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━

A static from the speakers resonated throughout the entire campus before a voice followed.

"Mic check 1, 2, 1, 2. Can you hear me?" a male voice in the intercom asked.

"What's up, fellow students! The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day." he started. "The reason why I've turned this mic on today is to talk about the coolest club in our campus. DNYL, Don't Need Your Love." There was a pause.

"Now for those who have been dumped, had a break-up, or are dealing with a broken heart. This is the perfect club for you."

Some students perked up in interest at the mysterious guy's announcement.

"Have you been cheated on? Do you feel down from all this unrequited love? Are you tired of waiting for that call from your ex? I am." A few chuckles. "Well, there's no more of that, you don't need any more worries. Let's just have a great time. DNYL, Come join our club. Let's have some fun."

Just like that, the announcement ended.

〖 ✾ 〗

The group of six friends sat on their table at the cafeteria looking at each other as soon as the speakers went off.

Murmurs and whispers could be heard around the room as the students talked to one another about the said club, DNYL.

Y/n slammed her left hand on the table to catch her friends' attention. The five of them stared at her, startled at the sudden noise.

"Well? Are we joining or what?"

As the only one who has witnessed their friends get their heart broken in the friend group, she certainly does not want to see them moping around, crying and getting upset anymore. She thought they needed to move on with their lives, and this would help them.

She can't even deal with a heartbreak for herself, what more with five people?

They stared at each other, waiting, until Jaemin hummed in agreement.

"Alright, let's go."

That was all they needed as they stood up and left the area to search for the club.