Jeno ➛ Home

''I've been waiting a long time for you.''

━━━━━━━━━⊰❈⊱⊰❈⊱━━━━━━━━━

Y/n stood before Jeno, her best friend of 8 years, with her jaw dropped as she stared at him in disbelief.

Although over the course of those years, the second half of them were spent by the pair separately. Jeno went abroad to study in high school, and he just came back for college.

"I have missed you." were the first words to come out of Y/n's mouth after a few moments of silence as she looked up at Jeno's eyes directly. A small smile made its way to her lips upon seeing his face for the first time since he came back.

"I've missed you too. I miss you every day." He said in a soft voice as he tugged at her arm and enveloped her into a hug. He rested a hand on the small of her back, "I'm glad to be back, are you?"

Y/n pressed her ear to his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. "What kind of question is that? Didn't you just hear me say I missed you?"

Y/n felt his chest vibrated from chuckling, "right."

"I've been waiting a long time for you, Jeno."

They parted from the hug as Jeno stared into her bright eyes and smiled at her fondly.

"I know you have, but now I'm back. I'll stay by your side from now on, and I won't be leaving again."