INTRODUCTION

Hi there! 😊
This is the first of many drafts to become published. I'm so excited. But before that I want to warn my readers this is a fun simple story that is a complete work of friction. I'm very aware that there might be an abundance of errors due to wrong or exaggerated facts. My characters in this book are college students, I however am not and I'm not exactly sure how the stakes work so I made up a lot of stuff, nothing irrational though, such as the institution they study at and a few others. I promise to edit this work when it is complete but for those of you who choose to follow this work kindly point out errors and I will see to them, thanks.

Also I just want to put it out there that I have different characters with different reactions to different situations and even different views and the views of my characters do not necessarily reflect my views as a person so if in anyway you get offended by anything in this book, blame those blasted characters😀 .
I appreciate your understanding and now, chapter 1...
Also tried to correct the mistake with the intro and first chapter but it appears I might have to rewrite the first chapter, I'm to lazt guys so forgive me