c. 84; Big Gig

dedicated to Ash4l3ey bc i need an actual tutor, preferably corbyn

June 19th - 8:39pm
Oregon time

Hey, it's Corbyn. I'm having fun doing my dream, sorry I can't talk. Please do leave a message.

Hey Corbs, I know it's like two in the afternoon and the day ahead. I just wanted to tell you I love the kids here. They're the sweetest, and I love keeping them company while my partner helps them. I- hold up, there's a kid coming.

-

Hey, it's Corbyn. I'm having fun doing my dream, sorry I can't talk. Please do leave a message.

Oh my god, Corbyn, you won't believe what I just got offered. David Lavish just came into my room asking if I was the trainer for his nephew. Fuck, that man can have my kids.

I've never admired a Blue Jays player more than that man. Still love you very much baby, don't worry. He's twenty-four and I'm twenty. I got nothing, and he's got nothing on you.

-

Hey, it's Corbyn. I'm having fun doing my dream, sorry I can't talk. Please do leave a message.

Why the hell does David Lavish want to take me to breakfast tomorrow. I'm literally helping his nephew with a torn elbow muscles. Why does he want to have breakfast with me? It's for his nephew probably.

"Watch out Corbyn, David taking your lady while you in Australia"

Sorry about Skylar, she has no filter.

Love you lots again. Today has been amazing and I can't wait to see you in a week.

~{-}~

lsu plays alabama and michigan plays penn state. i've already lost my voice, and it's only 6:20pm

11/3/18