Billions and billions of sperm

"Hi, baby bottoms! Did you guys have sweet dreams?" Fiona asks us as we walk down the stairs.
"I thought I was baby bottoms." Steve answers before we do.
"No. I said you have a baby bottom. Mm, I swore I would never date a guy whose ass was smaller than mine, but I seem to be breaking a lot of my own rules lately, don't I?"
"He's assuming that was rhetorical."
"Fiona's up to something," Carl says. I nodded, agreeing. We sit down, and Fiona has seemed to make our favorite breakfast foods. Bacon, pancakes, and toast. Yep. Somethings definitely going on.
"Why do you guys think I'm up to something?" Fiona asks with a huge smile on her face. "Can't I just be nice to my baby siblings?"
"You can. But you never are..." Carl thinks for a second. Oh no. I know exactly what's going on today. I run up the stairs and shut myself in the bathroom.
"Lip!" I hear Fiona yell.
"I'm on it!" He replies. I hear footsteps stop in front of the door.
"Anne? Do we really have to do this every time we take you to the doctor?"
"Yeah. You do." I hate the doctor. They're never nice to me, and they never let me ask questions. "Why can't we just see Jeremy instead?" I ask.
"C'mon Anne. He works at the hospital. He can't do what needs to be done today."
"Can we see him after. Just to say hi?" Lip pauses. He's thinking. Which means it's gonna be a no.
"Fine. I'll take you and Carl before I drop you off at school. You're so lucky that you're my favorite sister." I unlock the door.
"Why are you so afraid of the doctor anyway?" Lip asks, coming in and sitting with me on the floor.
"Have you seen those needles they jab into your arm?!"
"Fair enough. Will you come down and eat breakfast?" I nodded as we stood up and went back downstairs.
"We have come to an agreement, and Anne will go to the doctor."
"Good. That wasn't so hard, now was it?" I just give her an evil glare.
"Hey, Steve!" Debbie says as she walks down the stairs.
"Debs, breakfast?" He asks in response.
"I'm good."
"Breakfast!" Fiona yells up for Ian.
"Hey, Steve, can I get a ride to the library?" Debbie asks.
"Motorcycle; no can do."
"When did you get a motorcycle?" Jesus, what is this? An interrogation?
"Always had one."
"I guess there's a lot I don't know about you."
"Truth? I'm in the CIA, and this is all just a cover."
"Alright, we gotta go." Fiona says. Carl grabs my hand, and we start to go to the front door.
"Wait, I'm coming with you guys." Lip says. Fiona looks at him weirdly. "Jeremy called. He has the results back from all the tests he did." Fiona nods and we walk to the doctor.

Fiona brings us into the office, and our name is called almost immediately.
"Okay. Carl, you have to get 3, and Anne, only one today." Oh thank God. There's no way I could handle more than that.
"Now, are there any pre existing medical conditions that either of the kids have?"
"Anne has Fraplexia Amega, and Carl has anger issues. They also have separation anxiety." The woman just nods and turns to us.
"Which one of you is going first?"
"I guess I will. Get it over with." I sigh. God, I hate this. Carl grabs my hand.
"She's scared of needles." He points out to her. She gets the shot that I need, and swabs my arm with alcohol. It's not that big of a needle. I think I can handle this. She sticks the needle in my arm and I tense up in pain. Woah, nevermind. This actually hurts. She quickly pulls it out and puts a band aid on my arm.
"See? That wasn't so bad, now was it?" I shrug the shoulder that didn't receive the shot.
"Okay, Lip. You got them from here?" Fiona asks as we leave the doctors office.
"Yeah. Take them to Jeremy about Anne's results, then head off to school. No worries."
"Alright. Have a good day. Carl, stay out of trouble." She ruffles our hair and then proceed to leave.

We walked to the hospital in silence. The mean receptionist want there and Jeremy saw us right away.
"Okay, you did show some weird brain activity the other day." He shows us some charts and pictures. One looks like a heart beat going really fast, one looks like it's increased rapidly, and the other was just a picture of my brain. "As you can see, everything looks faster and bigger than what Carl's should be."
"Okay, so what does that mean?"
"It just means that Anne's Fraplexia Amega won't be getting better anytime soon. It's progressively getting worse, and since there's no cure, or even barely any research, we are just going to have to let it run its course."
"Is this going to affect my schooling in any way?" I ask.
"It might. We're just not sure. But I'll write the principal a note for your teachers, so they will know when or if you need to leave class. I know, you don't want any of the kids at school knowing. And they don't have to know. You don't need to explain yourself to anyone, okay?" I nodded. Jeremy talked to us a little longer, before he was paged for a delivery. Lip walked us to school and told us to go either straight home or to Kev and V's after school.