Chapter 3 The weakling

A cold autumn morning was among the orphanage as the kids was tending to their house duties as the mistress and nurses was watching over them the mistress popping those who wasn't doing what they was told. Omega was in a long hallway with Amy and the 3 other girls that was with him for the past 3 days, Amy was under omega washing the window while we was dusting the top of the window. Amy giggled as she watch him struggling and not fall on him.

Omega: What's so funny Amy? Also sorry for asking sooner. What are you 3 names?

One of the girls jumped when the girl next to her sneezed, she was a black cat with white paws and a white star on her cheek.

Black cat: My name is star

A panda was rubbing her nose and saying sorry for scaring star. She was normal looking panda except she had a black paw mark on right eye.

Panda: excuse me, sorry, my names Luna

The last was a fox who was a very different but everyone seem to enjoy her presence but only really hang out with Luna, star, and Amy. She had orange and black fur, cat ears and a fox tail those stuck out the most from her appearance.

Fox: My names shy... yes shy

Omega smile at them and says; I like your names. They're all unique to your all

The the girls smile and say thanks, all the kids finish their chores and was allowed to go play. Omega was still on the step stool and was suddenly pushed off and he hit the ground hard. The girls gasped and hurried up to him, but was stopped in the tracks as a bunch of boys moved them out the way, about 5 boys held the girls back as 4 other boys kicked and stepped on him calling him insults. After 5 mins of the boys beating on omega. They turn to the girls and started to surround them.

Boy 1: You best stay away from him if you know what's good for you.

Amy: Or what? You'll beat on us. You know what will happen to yo-

Amy was slapped onto the floor by the large wolf boy, omega was looking on them while on the floor as one of his blue eyes then purple as he get up, the boys hear him get up and the wolf boy didnt hesitate and swung and punched him back onto the floor.

Wolf boy: who told you to get up?

Boy 2: we should probably get going before we get in trouble.

The wolf boy spits on omega and all the boys started to walk away from the area, the girls make sure Amy ok. But the snack didn't faze her she was more worried about omega. They surround him seeing his nose was leaking blood, mouth bloody. His left eye that's now purple. He slowly got up and started to walk away. The girls started to follow him trying to stop him. He put his paw out.

Omega: its safer to stay away from me, I rather you all not get hurt being with me.

Amy grabbed his paw and gently pulled him into a hug as all the other girl joined into the hug making it a group hug.

All the girls: We're friends so we're gonna here

They started to help omega clean him up but one of the nurses seen them and started questioning them but omega kept shaking his head making sure nun of the girls answered nothing. The nurse took omega away and the girls was told to go play.

Amy: I really hope he'll be ok...

Star and luna: Yeah, but why did his eye change?

Shy: ......