Chapter 2

As soon as the meeting was done I got my things from the cabin, and made my way to cabin 4. Cabin 4 looked just like the first cabin with 5 bunk beds neatly lined up. The bunk beds took up about half of the room. The rest of the room had wooden dressers and nightstands. I put my clothes in the top shelf of the dresser, and began setting up the first bed I saw. I brought the blanket my sister Mary Ann had made. It was blue with yellow and white flowers scattered randomly throughout the blanket. I put it on the first bed I saw as well as a penguin plushie which was given to me by my big brother Charles He's in love with two things: Music and the arctic. He's gone to god knows how many colleges to study the two. He never gets tired of learning about the arctic or music.

"We meet again," A familiar voice said. I sat down the penguin plush and turned around to see Faith.

"Hey Faith!" I exclaimed, feeling a grin spread across my face. I watched Faith grow into the women she is today. She's been coming to camp since she's been 6. We've always been buddies, but now that she's 19, it's less weird.

"Do you want to room together?" She asked.

"As long as you don't prank me," I warned raising an eyebrow.

Laughing she said, "I solemnly swear not to prank you."

"So what have you been up to?" I asked.

"Oh! I'm a tattoo apprentice," Faith answered. Of course she is! Faith can create some beautiful artwork. "I'm almost done too I have about a month left before I get signed off."

"That's awesome! When you're signed off I'd love for you to do my first tattoo," I told her causing her black eyes to light up.

"Really!" She exclaimed. I nodded. "Well what have you been up to?"

"Oh, just photography. I've been painting every now and then." Unlike Faith I was not an amazing artists. My art was decent, but I had a lot of fun doing it which was all that mattered.

Our conversation was cut short when a girl with green eyes, black hair, and pale skin walked in. She wore an orange skater skirt with a black tee shirt. She had sparkly bat earrings, and looked about 12.

"Can we room with you?" She asked.

"Of course!" I said while Faith said "We?"

The little girl nodded and then turned to her left. "Oh come on, they can't see you."

The second she said that, a tanned ghost child with brown hair and brown eyes appeared out of thin air. She had golden hoop earrings and a white dress with made of knitted flowers. The dress was an off the shoulder dress. Her hair was in a braid, and she had flowers pinned in it.

"When did you die?" I asked.

"1824," She answered with a thick accent. "My name is Josefina."

"That's neat, I died in 1702," I told her with a smile.

"What are you?" She asked, almost in disgust.

"I'm a vampire and my name is Carolina," I answered. She frowned.

"But you're black," She responded.

"Pale white vampires are nothing more than a cliche," I informed her. Everyone is constantly extremely shocked to see a black vampire. I mean, we exists too. Under represented, but we still exists.

"Did someone say vampire!" A voice called. A little boy with pale skin, blonde hair and blue eyes appearred. He had a devilish grin. "Don't fear, Timmy is here!"

"Timmy the vampire?" Faith asked.

"That's me!" He exclaimed. "Wanna see my fangs!"

And this, is why the humans are separated from the supernaturals. The younger kids, like Timmy, are always eager to show off their abilities.

"Why don't you find a cabin with all boys eh?" Faith suggested pushing the little boy out.

"What's your name?" I asked the dark haired girl. "And what's your gift?"

"I'm Sabrina and I'm a witch!" She replied proudly with her hands on her hips. A small smile began to creep onto my face. "Don't make the joke. If you do I will cast a spell on you."

"Okay dang girl, I'm sorry," I said while Faith laughed.

"So what do you guys like to do?" Faith asked.

Josefina's eyes lit up, "I love dancing to the music and singing!"

"Oh! What kind of music do you like?" Faith asked.

"Mariachi is my favorite," She answered, smiling. "Mi abuelo has a band that was amazing."

"What about you Sabrina?" I asked.

"Oh you know, casting spells," She answered looking unamused.

"Spells are fun!" Faith said. "What's your favorite?"

"Talking spells," Sabrina answered. "I'm the reason why we can understand Josefina."

"You casted a spell on her?" Faith asked.

"Yup," Sabrina answered popping the p.

"Alright then," Faith said.

"Hey lady what's your name?" Sabrina asked Faith.

"Faith," She answered.

"What are you? Besides goth and creepy?" Sabrina asked eyeing Faith up and down.

"A faere, Not a f-a-i-r-y one but a -f-a-e-r-e one," Faith answered ignoring her comment. "That means I'm more likely to wax off your eyebrows while you sleep. Faere's are more likely to be evil, we're usually troublemakers, and mischievous. Now f-a-i-r-y's are usually good and are all about glitter and sunshine. Their typically the dumb ones."

On cue, a fairy with short curly pink hair, pink wings and a glittery dress with glittery boots waltz in.

"Hello everyone!" An incredibly sweet voice said. "My names Aurora! What's you're names!?"

We all introduced each ourselves to Aurora. Faith and Sabrina was less enthusiastic than Josefina and I. "It's going to be a pleasure-"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, no one cares," Sabrina said cutting her off.

"Sabrina!" I exclaimed. "Don't be rude."

"Whatever, come on Josefina," Sabrina said. Sabrina reached for Josefina's hand, but Sabrina's hand went through her. Sabrina looked shocked. You see ghosts could decide when they wanted to be visible and when to solidify. "You don't want to go with me?"

Josefina shook her head causing Sabrina to huff and puff. "Fine! I'm out!"

While Sabrina threw a temper tantrum, the rest of us girls chatted, and more girls decided to room with us. One of which was a quiet mermaid named Celeste. She had luscious long blue hair and green eyes. We chatted about nothing important until Sabrina arrived to the cabin. Once she was in, we all went to bed.