Being With Him

The door shut behind her as the Doctor waltzed up to the console. "Do you still know how to fly it?" Willow quipped, chuckling a little.

"Of course, I do!" He argued.

She flung her hands out front, wanting evidence. "Then prove it!"

"Alright," He flicked a lever, pulling it down. "Here we go!"

The Doctor smacked his hand on a button, shaking the whole TARDIS as they started to lift off. Willow managed to hold on to the railing, managing to get herself to the main part of the TARDIS. She could feel the Time Vortex outside as they flew through it.

"I've missed this." She muttered.

The Doctor smirked at her. "So have I."

Eventually, he pulled down another lever, causing the TARDIS to stop. Willow heard the wheezing noise from outside, knowing that they landed. "What's out there?"

"Why don't you open those doors and find out?" He grinned, waiting for her to see where the Doctor took her.

She jumped up in excitement, running towards the doors. Once there, she took a deep breath in, pulling the doors open. Upon gazing outside, Willow saw puffs of pink and purple gaseous clouds rolling around. The stars surrounded the place, letting in shimmering light. "The Andromeda Correlation." She murmured in disbelief.

Willow felt her hairs tingle as the Doctor came closer to her. "You remember?"

"How could I not?" She commented, stepping out. "It was the first place you took me."

"Yeah," He popped out his sonic screwdriver, pointing it towards the console. "Remember this too?"

He pressed the sonic screwdriver, allowing a button to be pressed on the console without the Doctor touching it. Suddenly, Willow was lifted into the air, slowly. She giggled. "Yep, definitely remember this." 

"Mind if I join you?" He queried.

"Sure. If you know how to get down."

"I always know." He said, placing his foot down before finally shooting up in the air. "Do you?"

As she opened her mouth, she discovered a revelation. "Actually, I don't."

He chuckled, taking her hand. However, Willow pulled him into a hug instead. He hesitantly grabbed her waist as they started to spin around the area. They smiled at each other whilst staring into their eyes. The Doctor noticed a little blush appearing on her face. That only made him smile more. 

As soon as she felt the redness of her cheeks, Willow immediately shot her head down, tittering under her breath. Even though he looked completely different, he was always the same Doctor. Once she looked up again, she noticed the Doctor was still smiling. "What?" She asked.

"Nothing." He replied. 

Willow raised her eyebrows. "Nothing?"

He nodded, still gazing at her lovingly, wishing he could tell her how he felt about her. Although he knew the consequences it would have. His life was dangerous and if he got her killed, he would be devastated. For a few moments, they were left floating in the cloudy space, until Willow eventually spoke up. "Anyway, perhaps we should be getting back."

"Oh," He blinked out of his train of thought. "Yeah, that's true."

"Rose will probably be wondering where we are." She added, reaching out towards the TARDIS and pulling herself back inside.

The Doctor sighed, wanting to be with her for longer. Nevertheless, he knew Willow would have preferred to be with her family at this time. He yanked himself back inside, softly landing on the ground. The doors closed behind him as he raced back to the console. He prepared the TARDIS for the journey back to the Powell Estate, still slyly staring at Willow.