21: New Label

Harry was actually very quiet on the drive there. So it gave Zayn a lot of time to think about where they were going and who they were seeing. Maitea said there would be about seven of them there altogether. Obviously he didn't know any of Maitea's friends so he was slightly nervous about meeting them but he was so glad that Louis was going to be there. Louis always had a way with lightening up the mood.

"We're here." Zayn announced as he pulled over to the curb.

"We are?"

"Mhm." He turned off the engine and realized he had parked behind Louis' car. And he was relieved that his friend was here first.

"Are you ready, Ace?"

"Yeah."

"Me too."

Zayn got out of the car and by the time he came around, Harry was already out. Harry had felt for his elbow and tried to lock his with his own but Zayn stopped him.

"Wait."

"Huh?"

He put his hands on his shoulders. "I know you're nervous and I know you want to make a good first impression. So do I. But I'm here. If you feel uncomfortable at any time, just let me know."

He nodded. "Okay."

"And... and one more thing."

"What?"

It was quiet until he felt Zayn meet his body, front to front and put a hand behind his head.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

Zayn didn't say anything. Instead, he met his lips with Harry's in a slow kiss. Harry gasped but kissed back anyway and when he did, Zayn gradually intensified it until they were fully making out, tongue clashing against tongue. When Zayn stopped the kiss, Harry looked shocked.

"I don't know what that was for. What was that for?"

"Because I think it's time to introduce you as my boyfriend."

It took Harry a moment to realize what was just said to him but when he did, he cheesed hard. "Then what are we waiting for? Come on."

Zayn chuckled and Harry took his elbow. They walked up to the door and Zayn rang the doorbell. He was very nervous about meeting Maitea's friends but he knew she was excited that he was coming. Hopefully her friends liked him as much as she did.

It was Maitea who opened the door.

"Zayn. You made it."

"Yep."

"And I see you brought your friend."

He looked at Harry and smiled at him. "Yes. This is my boyfriend, Harry Styles. Harry, meet Maitea Juarez."

She was taken back that he had introduced Harry as the B word but she didn't want to be rude. So she stuck her hand out. "Um... hi. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

Zayn softly reached for her hand and put it down. Then he shook his head. "He's blind." He mouthed.

"Oh... I'm sorry..."

"It's okay."

"Well, you two can come on in and make yourself comfortable. Louis, Tasha and Audrey are already here. Senona is bringing two others."

"Alright then. Sounds good."

They went on inside and were led into the living room. "When they got there, Louis stood up quickly from the couch from where he had been sitting next to Tasha.