13. Baby

"Hey, Sam, I'm gonna need a ride," Steve says

   "Roger! Let me know when you're ready!" Sam responds I watch as Steve jumps off of the edge as something explodes behind him.

   "I just did," Steve yells Sam dives after him and I land on the last Helicarrier. Sam lands with Steve.

   "You know, you're a lot heavier than you look," Sam says to Steve I laugh quietly

   "I had a big breakfast,"

   "Maybe you should work out more," I tease Sam jokingly

   "You know you are rude," Sam teases back and I smile, though it drops when Steve's friend Bucky appears kicking Steve off the edge. "Steve!" Sam and I yell after him. I go to jump down to get him when my ankle was grabbed and I was thrown and I was slammed into a wall. I land with a grunt as I watched Bucky rip off Sam's wings. I pull myself up and grab Bucky by his hair throwing him as he did me before jumping down and landing with Sam who was trying to get ahold of Steve. "Cap? Cap, come in. Are you okay?"

   "Yeah, I'm here! I'm still on the Helicarrier. Where are you?"

   "I'm with Alya, I'm grounded, the suit's down. Sorry, Cap,"

   "Don't worry, I got it," Steve says

   "I'm coming with you Steve," I say looking up

   "No, stay with Sam," I open my mouth to argue "Alya please," I sigh

   "Fine,"

   "Falcon, Scorpion?" Maria says

   "Yeah?" Sam says as I hum

   "Rumlow's headed for the Council,"

   "We're on it," Sam says as we look to one another and leave to find Rumlow. We got into the headquarters of SHIELD and find Rumlow. I could hear the talking of Rumlow. I placed my finger on my lips in a shushing movement looking at Sam as I hide behind a wall and Rumlow came through the door.