23. Perfect example of sanity

"I'll take Natasha, Clint, and Alya" Steve announces

"Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit the NEXUS, I'll join you as soon as I can," Tony says and we agree

"If Ultron is really building a body..." Steve trails off, he looked slightly worried

"He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us. An android designed by a robot," Tony says stating the truth for us. I sighed running a hand through my hair. This was a mess. He was building a body, and if he did that we might not be able to defeat him.

"You know I really miss the days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me and her," Steve says pointing at me as I nod in agreement.

"I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill?" Nick asks

"She's all yours, apparently. What are you gonna do?" Tony asks

"I don't know. Something dramatic I hope," Nick says in reply causing me to snort. Dramatics was his specialty I'm sure he will deliver on that statement.

   We were headed for Dr

We were headed for Dr. Cho's lab, Steve speaks "Two minutes, stay close," Speaking to the others. When we get there Helen looks at us, very obviously injured. "Dr. Cho!" Steve yells

"He's uploading himself into the body," She tells us. I frown knowing we were right.

"Where," Steve asks

"The real power is inside the Cradle. The gem, its power is uncontainable. You can't just blow it up. You have to get the Cradle to Stark," She explains to us. I look up at Steve who nods at me.

"First I have to find it," She tells him to go

"Here let me help you," I say to Helen who nods as Steve leaves to retrieve the cradle. I pick her up in a cradling position and fly her out of the lab. I landed in front of a clinic walking inside trying to get help for the injured doctor. I also informed them to call the police about the lab for the other victims of the Ultron attack. The doctor nods fearfully as I take off to find Steve and the jet. I listen to the cams trying to figure out where they were. I finally find them around a train that was going to crash. "Guys, how are we stopping this train?" I yell into the coms for Steve as a silver flash fly around moving civilians from the path of the train. I see a red mist spread over the train so I decided to help the quick silver boy I knew as Pietro Maximoff with moving civilians. The train comes to a shrieking halt. I sigh in relief that no one was seriously injured but my relief was short lived when I caught a glimpse of the girl who put the vision in my head.

"I'm fine. I just need to take a minute," Pietro says as I glare at the girl in anger for what she put me and my team through. The brunette next to her stared at me with a sad look on her face.

"I'm very tempted not to give you one," Steve says

"The cradle, did you get it?" The Maximoff girl asks

"Stark will take care of it," I tell her she looks at me and starts to deny my statement.

"No, he won't,"

"You don't know what you're talking about, Stark's not crazy," Steve defends our friend

"He will do anything to make things right," Wanda tries to defend her point

"Stark, come in. Stark. Anyone on comms?" Steve says ignoring her

"Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it. Where do you think he gets that?" Wanda says causing me to scoff

"Because you're a perfect example of sanity," I say glaring at her as I crossed my arms she closed her mouth in shock and regret. I sigh listening for my coms for anyone to come in as both Pietro and Ivy glared at me.