26. The real fight had begun

The real fight had begun

The real fight had begun. We fought together at least. Maybe we weren't doomed. I looked around seeing a team. Steve, Nat, Tony, Hulk all together. Wanda, Ivy, Pietro fought together as one. On my other side Thor, Clara, Vision, and my siblings. This gave me hope. Robots being destroyed turned into nothing. Ultron joins fighting Vision. I use my heat vision decimating more of these things. Thor, Tony, Vision and I all join using different sources of power against Ultron. I floated above Thor next to Vision aiming my heat vision toward Ultron. Soon his vibranium shell starts breaking and we stop. "You know, with the benefit of hindsight..." He doesn't get to finish when Hulk punches him and he goes flying. All the robots start retreating.

"They're trying to leave the city," Thor says

"We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey, Alya and friends!" I look at my siblings and we take off into flight to take down these robots.

"I'm on it," I hear Rhodey say "Oh, no, I didn't say you could leave. War Machine, comin' at you, right..." when he says that he sees us and Vision join in helping "Okay, what?" I snort as I rip apart more of the robots midair. We dwindled the numbers quickly. I looked at my siblings as we landed finished with most of the job. Vision and Rhodey could handle the small amount left. When I landed I noticed a dead Pietro being carried by Clint onto the carrier. I inhale sharply, we had lost one. No matter the differences this was bad. I felt for Wanda and Ivy. Thor helped Tony land the city and all the people were taken to safety. I needed a long nap after this. We stood on the carrier watching the city land. I saw Steve as he walked toward me. I leaned into him as I closed my eyes tiredly. I opened them again looking up at Steve and smiled. We lived.