Chapter 68: Visiting heaven

"Annnd, now!" Felicia snapped her fingers, her focus evident. Her form shimmered as suddenly in the green eyed silver haired blondes place was a brunette with bright blue eyes with freckles across her face.

Wanda frowned, "not bad...but you still look like you, just the hue has changed."

"Na-hum! Can't you see!" Felicia pointed to her cheeks, "I added freckles!"

Wanda groaned, rolling her eyes, "you ponce. This is a disguise," she snapped her fingers as her form was covered with a sheen of light as in her place was a blonde with blue eyes that seemed to be older looking that what Wanda was. She had a rounder face with stress creases all over her face, making her very different from original form.

Jean whistled, "that's very good Wanda. You look very real."

"Thank you very much love," Wanda said in a British accent that was obviously forced.

I winced, "drop the accent, it's really bad."

Wanda raised an eyebrow, "really? Fine. There, better?"

I nodded, "much. Jean? You want to go next?"

"Don't mind if I do," Jean closed her eyes and focused. I looked at her form, she had made a full recovery in a few hours. And while she didn't show any outward signs of the Phoenix taking over...I was still worried.

Jean snapped her fingers as she shimmered. In her place now stood a pixie cut raven haired girl who was thinner than Jean's original form. Her jade eyes were now a dull brown, though she definitely now looked nothing like her original form.

I smiled, "I like the hair."

"Thanks," Jean smiled, reaching up and touching her black strands, "you're turn."

I nodded. With a quick snap and mental recruitment of the spell in question, my form shimmered, and in my place was a slightly bigger dark skinned man with black hair but bright blue eyes. A starking paradox that I hope will gain people's attention and alienate this form from my real one.

"Not bad Spider," Wanda whistled, "how long can everyone hold the spell?"

I shrugged, "few hours."

"Same," Jean nodded.

"I think I can manage if we don't move too much," Felicia grumbled.

Wanda nodded, "then I suppose we are as ready as we can be."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Felicia asked with a grin, "let's go out and have some fun!"

Jean chuckled, "someone's eager."

"It's too late today," I said, looking out the window, the sun was already going down, "we can go out tomorrow, with a plan on what to visit."

"B-but, argh," Felicia groaned, "fine. Whatever. I'm going to my room to research London sites. Maybe we can sneak into a bar or something."

Jean rolled her eyes, "you remember the last time we got drunk together right?"

I nodded, "damn right I do. Or as I fondly remember it, 'Best Night of My Goddamn Life'."

Wanda rolled her eyes as she dropped her illusion, "I'm assuming it had something to do with sex. Wait, don't tell me, you all got drunk and made out?"

Felicia shrugged, dropping the illusion, "it was Jean's birthday. And Peter and I were kind of exclusive back then. But then the fiesty red head over there got some very fun ideas on what to do next and next thing I know we're in her room, on her bed, having sex."