chapter 2

Harry's p.o.v

"She's quite irritable" I muttered through the burner cell hearing liam chuckle on the other end. I had a confused look on my face as i studied the flask of leftover blood that changed what i thought would be millenia of living a lonely life.

**Flashback**

I had left the lake and had been recently fed. I met up with liam at my empty house, it was empty because i was probably meant to be alone for the rest of my eternal life, what fun. Note the sarcasm.

"Hey Liam" I said dully, still thinking about the girl with the milky skin and sparkling eyes at the lake."Hey mate whats with the look?" He asked curiously.

I snapped out of my thoughts suddenly as a harsh thought hit me "Liam, how was it when you found sophia?"

"Well i just felt different. I didn't feel complete once i bit her but i found her and i noticed she was from one of my recent feedings. I felt my heart give a beat. You know how they said once that happens you've found you're mate."

I shivered realizing who i had bitten. "Liam i bit my mate tonight."

**End of flashback**

I knew i had found her tonight at the coffee shop. Don't call me a stalker i was there by chance. I felt the heart beat even if faint and only once. I heard pattering behind me and ducked, evading the pan in Zoe's hand. She groaned in frustration sounding quite cute.

"Darling you might hurt someone who can't stand it." I said taking the pan calmly from her."Why can't you go somewhere else?"She complained while rolling her eyes. "Because someone locked me out." I said mimicking her tone.

"Fine but you explain in the morning, okay?"She said tiredly. "Ok i promise." I said softly, yearning to at least hug her but i let her walk away. I sat on the couch dwelling over what just happened and letting myself fall into a light sleep.