chapter 7

Edited by lilabby_ 2015

Zoe's p.o.v

I came into the room where Sire had run into and saw her in a trance like state. I spoke with authority but still with a certain type of gentleness lacing my words, "Sire snap out of it ."

I saw her turn her turn torwards me snapping out of her trancelike state with a very confused look ."You okay?" I asked.

She turned with a clear look of anger."What kind of question is that? What do you think? How could you do this? Why me?"

She's right, why? What am I, Harry's puppet? I thought ashamed of myself.

"He told me I would get something like information about how he turned me..." I said quietly. She mumbled, her voice holding a hint of surprise

"Who knew." She spoke up, "Ok get me out of here and I'll give you the information you want, okay?"

"Deal, he leaves at 10 every night so it should be easy. I'll give you some tools and supplies" I said in a calm voice

↭4 hrs later↭

I watch harry leave and quickly begin gathering stuff for Sire. I run upstairs with the backpack."Sire?" I whisper."In here", She replies "Do you have the stuff?"

"Yes there's hair dye, clothes, some food and water. Also a small blanket and a dagger I enchanted, don't ask me how." I said ending the subject.

She looked at the bounty before her in awe and started getting dressed in the different clothes I had gotten for her.

In an amused voice she said "You've got quite some style "

↭1 hr later ↭

She came out of the restroom looking different. I gave her a map of the grounds I had managed to sneak out. "Ok now for my part the info he wanted is simple but apparently he's too cowardly to tell you himself. Well its as simple as you didn't die from the bite, he's your mate " She said plaintively

"What?!" I said shocked. "Your mate Zoe, as in your meant to be his err beloved" She said smirking at my reaction.

"Whatever just go before he catches you" I said offering a small smile.

I saw her jump over the fence and quickly dissapear in the darkness. The words haunted me "His mate, Your mate, he's your mate."