chapter 5

Edited by lilabby_ 2015

Zoe's p.o.v.

"Harry why didn't you tell me this shit in the dream?" I asked with sass while a hand rested on my hip."Because I knew you would go on a rampage...?" He said looking me up and down to prove his point.

I groaned in frustration basically proving his point.

"Fine I'll do it what's the plan?" I asked "The usual movie kidnapping way" He responded with a small smirk.

-3 hours later-

I lurked behind a tree as harry had taught me to, when I was to capture her. Oh did I forget to mention this, ok so apparently there's this group of people who went rouge after the union of supernaturals began. They still live in villages..YIKES!

I watched as I saw a shadow coming torwards the path I was on and gave a small smirk as I thought, "Whoa to easy."

She turned as if deciding which way to go and I saw my chance, I launched off my feet with agility that suprised even me and stood right before her.

"Wha...how...?"she stuttered amazed and I saw the emotions on her face morph from amazement to a look of sheer terror but still holding what I would see as a problem, arrogance. I was as much as you could say quite amused.

"Im not going to hurt you Sire. My name's Zoe and from that look on your face I can tell you know what I am." A hint of laughter almost escaping into my voice as I looked at her expreession.

"Don't fret im here to help you believe it or not harry would be way worse. So lets go, he isn't really patient." I said hiding my fangs in the process.

I noticed she was distracted by my calmness so I took the chance and pressed the cloth to her nose making her fade into darkness...

-Authors note-

omfg these are the most chapters ive done in a long run so hope you like it.ik im a crappy author haha so what do you predict next?tell me in the comments.

IMPORTANT!:this book will be tied in to destined which is in sires p.o.v and by another author.

http://www.wattpad.com/60083659-destined