chapter 9

Edited by @Lilabby_ 2015

Harry's p.o.v

I locked myself in the room, cursing under my breath. I screamed out loud, "I mess everything up!". All of a sudden I heard a small chuckle behind me and turned with red eyes "Who's there?" I asked squinting in the darkness while thinking, "Shitty darkness" and saw Liam come out of the shadows with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What happened mate did you get slapped?"

"Shut your mouth you asshole and no I didn't get slapped' I added with a growl.

He pursed his lips in concerned and took something out of his pocket and handed me the one thing I knew my sister always carried, the saturn choker. I took it from him feeling tears pool in my eyes "Liam you're kidding right?" I asked in an attempt to comfort myself.

"No im not lying she attacked one of our soldiers on the field without any sense of understanding. Sometime between us letting her fight and the attack they turned her to one of them" He said as if feeling the same sadness and pain as I did.

I looked back up without a single tear having fell "Liam im gonna have to tell her so she knows what she's getting into as long as she's her and she has a sense of what she had done by letting Sire go, she knew what their schedule was in differentiation with our when we visited the villages." I responded without emotion

A small look of anger passed over his face before being quickly replaced by the everlasting sadness of years in battle. "Ok just don't tell her much, we can't let her know too much." He said quietly before dissapearing.

I walked out of the room torwards the garden where I knew I would find Zoe and feeling helpless, stupid and blinded by a haze.

-AUTHOR'S NOTE-

OMG I AM SO LATE WITH AN UPDATE IM SORRY IVE BEEN LIKE  BUSY AND MY LIFE IS MESSED UP EXCUSE ANY GRAMATICAL ERRORS THROUGHOUT THE TEXT IM SORRY I WILL UPDATE AGAIN THIS WEEK AND EDIT PROBABLY THIS WEEKEND

NO PROMISES!

💫Comment and vote pls 💫