chapter 3

Zoe's p.o.v

Images flashing. Everywhere. Nightmares all throughout the night.

I finally fell into what i thought would be a dreamless slumber but no, nothing ever went my way, right?  as if by magic into the woods by the lake where harry first bit me.sound of

I shivered even though as i did i noticed that i had on a combination of a silky white dress that seemed to resemble moonlight with fur of an unknown animal decorating my neck.

I stood awed by the affaires that i didnt even notice harry materialize by me
until i saw his foot.i gave a small squeak ,causing him to chuckle "you know your supposed to be able to tell when im here right?"he said with a small smile.
i looked suddenly embarrassed in his gaze "err mkay, but why are you here? "i asked quietly "i have to talk to you ans since mostly you want to blow my head off in waking hours then i supposed this was the best method "
i kind of groaned and giggled at the same time as i saw his face break into a small smile "ok fine i wont do that again but can you tell ne something about this stuff "i said with a hint of challenging him to not oblige. he puts his hands up in surrender "i know someone who can give you much more information then i could ever but we might have to do a little bit of kidnapping in a forestry area"he said with a slight smirk. "oh so now you dont just turn people, you also kidnap innocent people? "i asked playfully shoving him. "yes "then he dissipated and at the same time i knew it was time to wake up....