swara loves laksh

AFTER raglak went…Sanskar slowly stand and started to walk..Sujatha came there..on seeing his condition she shocked

Suji:Sanskar wat hpn

Sanskar:nothing ma…I’m k ..

Suji;don’t lie Sanskar..did u fought with anyone?how U got wound on ur hand?

Sanskar:maa plss..don’t make it as a scene..I’m gud..by mistakenly I kept my hands between doors…pls leave it..

Suji:be careful Sanskar..go and do first-aid..

By saying this suji went..sanskar (in mind)I’ll not leave you easily Ragini..u have to bear my tortures hereafter..u’ll gng to be mine..get ready(with a smirk and went from there)

Inside cls
After 2 lectures finished Sanskar entered in his clsrm..by seeing him Ragini tightly held laksh’s hand..laksh patted her hand and made her relax..swara saw this and get confused ..after that Swara noticed Sanskar ..she got shocked.. immediately she went near him and asked him

Swara; Sanskar wat hpn(with teary eyes)

Sanskar:(while seeing raglak…)laksh broke my hand..Swara widened her eyes..

Swara: wat u say Sanskar?how ?I mean y he did this to u?

Next min swara heared a voice :I’ll tell u Swara.. tat is none other than laksh

Swara:why u did this laksh.

Laksh:he behave bad with my ragini(his statement my Ragini makes Swara sad and Sanskar angry)he explain whole incident..by hearing this swara get anger on Sanskar..

Swara:how many times I told u
Sanskar..why r u behaving like dis…hereafter if u try to do anything bad with Ragini then I’ll inform to uncle…mind it…by saying dis Swara went outside the class..Sanskar shouted Swara to stop…but she went..he too followed her..

Ragini:Bandar..I didn’t feel gud..

Laksh:sweety pls be calm..don’t think abt tat incident..I’ll always be there 4 u..pls smile..by saying dis he tickled on her waist..Ragini couldnt stop her laugh..she laughed and pleased him to stop tickling..
Tat day passed like that..

@evening

When raglak went on his bike..

Laksh:sweety…did u notice

Ragini:wat

Laksh:tdy swara looks so dull..

Ragini:(without any interest) Haan…so???
By seeing her reaction on mirror..he didn’t talk anything further…they went to their home..

@ragini home
When they eneterd inside..

Shivanya:hi princess …hi Bandar…

Raglak:hi bhabhi..by saying dis both kissed her ..

Shivanya:ok tell me..

Raglak(confused):wat to tell

Shivanya:tdy with whom laksh had fought

Raglak:widened their eyes in shock…both in unison that how do u know bhabhi…??

Rithick:don’t underestimate Ur bhabhi’s skills..she’ll notice all matters inch by inch..so don’t try to hide Ur action part…so better tell her..

Ragini:nothing like that bhabhi…don’t think too much…just a small problem

Laksh:(murmered)sry sweety but I have to tell now…if bhai comes to know b4 I tell them definitely he’ll not forgive me..