will everything change?????

Hi friends this is rita...many of them asked me to update quickly...really i had no time...im really really very sorry for that...

Hereafter i will post my stories after i got 50+votes... Sorry to say this...bcse i  need to know whether u liking or not....and it will boost me to write more...

Okay okay....im sorry for wasting ur time...here read the story of u r my everything...

@midnight,in laksh room

Laksh is sleeping peacefully....he heared the sound of someone opening door....his sleep got disturbed....

He just turn on the light and see his left side he found ragini nowhere... He got panicked ...

Laksh himself: oh no where is sweety???he checked his washroom but the door was unlocked...she is not here also.....wait i heared the sound of opening door may be its sweety....lets check her...

He left from his room and searched all over his house but he couldnt find her... Suddenly some unknown fear captured his heart.....without wasting sec he ran out to see whether ragini went to gadodia house....he just stood infront of her home and about to pressing the calling bell then only he found ragini standing on his house terrace...suddenly a smile appeared on his face and ran back to his house.....after he reached terrace he called out ragini.....

Laksh:sweetyyy....

Hearing his voice ragini turned towards him....without waiting a second he run towards her and hugged her by getting releif...

Laksh:said by releasing hug ...sweety u just scared me....why u left like that without informing me....really i got worried when i didnt find u beside me....

Ragin:smiled faintly dont be scared bandar...i will not do anything stupid...how can i leave u all...??

Laksh:then y u came here??

Ragini:i couldnt sleep peacefully....

Laksh:felt bad by seeing her sweety i know today wat and all had happened was not good ..but thinking about that incident again and again is not good for u....first pls try to come out of it...it will affect ur happiness...

Ragini:dont know why god didnt wish to see me happy...if not morning then night he somehow makes me cry...what sin i did that he punishing me like this bandar....tears rolled down on her cheeks..

Laksh: he felt hurt by seeing her in tears pls dont tell like that...who said that god didnt want u to be happy...its nothing like that...life is not fully filled with happiness sweety sometimes we should taste pain,failure etc....if we only taste happiness then it wont make our life interesting....pls yaar dont think anything like stupid...i cant see u like this...by seeing ur this tears really i felt anger on myself that i couldnt be with u at that time...saying this he hitted his hand on the railings while crying....

Immediately ragini hold his hands and  shooks his head in no....hugged him tightly by crying....

He released himself from the hug ...

laksh:pls im saying na...again why are u crying???

Ragini:pls bandar dont be feel guilty...there is no fault in you...i know if u were there u would save me but that was my decision na to send u there...so pls dont blame urself...u r my everything bandar...when u urself couldnt see me in tears then how can i see u like this....make crying pout while wiping his tears..

laksh: smiled at her okay dont make that pout... Its look funny....i cant see u in tears so pls keep smiling now....pls atleast for me...itna toh kar sakthi hai na tumhare bandar ke liye right???