swalak love proposal and raglak marriage proposal

@MNG, GADODIYA HOUSE
IN RAGINI ROOM
WHILE SHE IS SLEEPING IN HER ROOM RITHICK ENTERED AND SAW HIS PRINCESS SLEEPING.. .HE JUST WENT NEAR AND SIT. ..HE STARED AT HER LOVINGLY.. .AT THAT TIME SHIVANYA ENTERED AND SAW RITHICK LIKE THAT SHE SMILED AND WENT NEAR HIM.. .

SHIVANYA:y r u staring her like this??

RITHICK:look at her shivanya… How cute is she na? ??

SHIVANYA SMILED AT HIM AND NODDED YES…

I don’t know y my heart says that she is going to be suffered...since few days ago my heart keeps telling me that my princess will going to suffer slot in her life. ..really I'm scared for her shivanya.. I don't know how will I protect her??

HEARING THIS SHE SHOCKED…

SHIVANYA:hey why are u saying like this.??nothing would happen to her.. .dont think unnecessary ..we are with her.. .

RITHICK:ok wifey

(HEARING THIS ONE CONSOLING WORDS FROM HIS WIFE.. HE FELT LITTLE RELAX) …

she had injuries on her head so take care of her… Today she had no Clg na. ..dont let her go outside…make her rest…

SHIVANYA:hello Mr. Husband I know how to take care of my angel. ..first u come and have breakfast u have to go office na… Come saying this she left…

RITHICK KISSED ON RAGINI’S HEAD AND LEFT HER ROOM…

AFTER RITHICK HAD HIS BF…HE LEFT TO HIS OFFICE… JANAKI SHEKAR AP KRISHNA HAD LEFT TO TEMPLE… .RIDHI WENT TO HER SCHOOL… LAKSH WAS IN HIS HOME… SHIVANYA MAKE RAGINI WOKEUP… AFTER RAGINI GOT READY AND WHILE HAVING HER BREAKFAST LAKSH ENTERED INSIDE. ..

SHIVANYA:hey idiot… Till now what u were doing??

LAKSH:sry honey… I slept deeply….ok now I came na.. .serve me breakfast too.. .i have to go some where…

RAGINI:is it?? Where ???

LAKSH:no I’ll not tell u…

RAGINI GLARED HIM:if u won’t say I’ll not allow u to go…

SHIVANYA:hey don’t tease her… Tell na…

LAKSH:ok fine… Rocky called me few minutes back… He asked me to come to police station to give complaint against sanskar…

RAGINI:ok I’ll also come with u…

LAKSH:no u r not coming with me..u have to take rest..

SHIVANYA:yeah ragu… Ur Bhai strictly told me to not allow u to go anywhere… U have to take good rest… Don’t go outside… Let him go… He can manage…

RAGINI:NO bhabhi… I would like to go with him… Pls bhabhi.. .

LAKSH:i knew that y r u pleading me… U want to spy me na…seriously I’m not going to date with any One… Really I’m going to police station only… Trust me…

RAGINI:dont over react…pls take me with u.. Till now I didn’t saw police station pls take me there.. (MAKING CUTE POUT)

SHIVANYA SMILED AT HER.. LAKSH GAVE A LOOK LIKE WAT THE HELL..

SHIVANYA:ok take her with u..u knew about her na.. No one could compromise her.

LAKSH:as u say I’ll take her with me only because of u honey…

RAGINI:how mean… Okay bye bhabhi…

Laksh:bye honey..

@POLICE STATION,OUTSIDE