laksh saves Ragini from sanskar

Days were passes by....
Swara and laksh spend their time happily....
At the same time laksh take good care of Ragini and spend his time with her too...
Sometimes sanskar  threatened her to love him and sometimes he pleaded her to love him...
Ragini got confused by his behaviour...sometimes she really felt afraid to face him because of his obsession.  Sometimes  she felt pity for him that whenever he hurts himself to make her love him... Till now Ragini  keep hiding this matter from LAKSH... She doesn't like to make him lose his temper..Whenever she felt really worry she shared this matter to shivanya... Due to her insisting shivanya  tried hard to hide this matter from rithick and laksh...

At Clg whenever Ragini sees sanskar she behaves weird... Seeing her behavior laksh had doubt on Ragini... He asked about her behavior but she managed him by giving some weird answers... Due to this laksh's doubt increases on Ragini day by day... Two weeks had passed... Sanskar  keeps calling Ragini everyday... But Ragini  simply rejected his call... Sanskar himself doesn't know what he wants... He couldn't understand his love towards Ragini because of his obsession... He thought that his love towards Ragini was his obsession... Ragini  also thought like that only...

At one fine day...

Ragini  is resting in her room... Sanskar called her... Seeing his name Ragini rejected the call and biting her nails in tension..

Ragini (herself) :how many times should I tell him that I hate him... Y he is torturing me continuously... I don't like to talk with him... Because of him only because of him I couldn't be like before....i lost myself in his torture... Why doesn't he understand that I have no feelings on him.. Nowadays laksh  got doubt on me.... I don't know how to manage him... Thank God Bhai  doesn't noticed me because of his heavy work.. How will I get rid of him... God pls save me from him...
Aarrgggghhhh... Where I got struck...

Ragini let's call ur Bandar  and talk with him u may feel Lil relax... Woww.. Great  idea na.... She about to call him... But something strike in her mind she dropped her ph on bed... Oh no... U cant call him... He noticed u from past one month... What if he asks  about ur behavior what will u answer him?? No Ragini no... Don't call him... Think something  to divert ur mind... Haan  better idea.. When  my friend cum future hubby is there then why should  I get tension  ..achaa.  chal ragu  call parth... (she smiled widely and called him)

@kapoor mansion
Sanskar was very frustrated about Ragini 's behaviour... Kept his hand on his forehead in frustration

He himself think:how many times I called her but none of the call she attend it

He himself think:how many times I called her but none of the call she attend it... Wat  she had think herself... Till now I didn't cling on any girls like this... I just flirt with them... Why doesn't she understands me that I want her only her... I don't want anything other than her...for her only I changed my attitude behaviour etc.. But still she doesn't reciprocate to my feelings... In Clg also I tried to talk with her but she didn't gave any chance to speak... Always she ran away from me... How to make her understand my feelings... I myself have no idea what kind of feelings I have on her... My heart says that I love her but my mind keeps telling me that I obsessed with her... What's the truth in this?? I don't know  and I don't care about whether it is obsession or love but all I need is my baby doll... Yes I need only my ragini...ok let's call her one last time... I have to make her understand about my feelings towards her... She should say yes for my love... She should spend her life with me only...