sanskar kidnaps Ragini

The goons took unconscious Ragini and laid her down in front of that person who asked them 2 kidnap Ragini..the person smirked at unconscious Ragini..

Tat person:y she is unconscious?

Goon1:STAMMERED …sir voh…actually we didn’t… BEFORE HE COMPLETE

PERSON:SHOUTED ANGRILY…. dont drag ur words..y my Ragini had fainted..?

goon2:sry sir..when we tried to take her with us she started to shout..so…

PERSON:so????RAISED HIS ONE EYEBROW AND ASKED

GOON 3 :so 2 make her quiet I slapped her on cheek due to that force she fainted.. I’m sry sir..

Hearing this that person’s anger has reached on its peak.. He pick one rod and started 2 beat that goon very badly.. Remaining  were hell scared at seeing his condition..goon 3 pleased the person to leave him..but he is in no mood to leave him..

PERSON:how dare u to slap my babydoll?i’ll not spare u?

SAYING THIS HE HITTED HIM BADLY ON HIS HANDS WHICH HE SLAPPED HER..THE GOONS BLOOD WERE OOZED OUT FROM HIS MOUTH WHEN HE PUNCHED ON HIS STOMACH BADLY. ..BUT THE PERSON DIDNT SHOW ANY MERCY ON HIM..THAT GOON HAD FAINTED WITH POOL OF BLOOD..RAGINI GAINED CONSCIOUS FINALLY..SHE OPENED HER EYES SLOWLY,STOOD AND SCANNED THE ROOM WHERE SHE WAS..SHE SAW THE 2 GOONS WERE STAND BESIDE HER.. SHE WAS SHOCKED TO SEE THE GOON 3 ON FLOOR WITH POOL OF BLOOD.. SHE SAW THE MAN STAND BESIDE THE GOON WITH ROD IN HIS HAND(his back faced towards Ragini) SHE CLOSED HER MOUTH IN SHOCK..

RAGINI:TO THAT PERSON… hey who are u? Y did u beat him..and why u kidnapped me?? (SCARED)

HEARING HER VOICE SMILE HAD APPEARED ON HIS FACE.. HE SLOWLY TURNED TOWARDS RAGINI… SEEING HIM RAGINI WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED.. THE PERSON REVEALED TO BE THE ONE N ONLY Ś À Ń Ś K Á Ŕ…..

(guys u were confused na how could he come out when his room was locked, if u want to know let’s wait for some more episode,IF U GUYS ANYONE GUESSED IT THEN TELL ME THROUGH COMMENTS)

SANSKAR:hi hottie…finally u got conscious..how could he slap u my baby girl?? I showed him What would happen when my baby girl felt pain… OK leave that all…Come Dr I have to show u a surprise…

SAYING THIS HE DRAGGED HER WITH HIM FORCEFULLY… He signalled his goons to wait there…and left with Ragini little far from that place..

RAGINI:arey leave me u idiot..i dont want to hear anything from u…Leave my hand

SAYING THIS SHE TRIED TO FREE HER HANDS FROM HIS CLUTCHES BUT SHE COULDN’T BECAUSE HE HELD HER WRIST VERY STRONGLY..

HE BRING RAGINI TO UNKNOWN PLACE WHICH FULLY DECORATED ROMANTICALLY(which is seen in below picture)..

HE LEFT RAGINI’S HANDS..AS SOON AS HE RELEASED HER HANDS SHE CONTINUOUSLY RUBBED HER HANDS WHERE SANSKAR TOUCHED HER..SHE HATEs HIS TOUCH…SANSKAR LOOKED AT HER VERY INTENSELY BUT RAGINI DIDNT NOTICED HIM SHE IS VERY BUSY IN RUBBING HER HANDS..AFTER THAT SHE TRIED TO LEAVE FROM THERE BUT SANSKAR BLOCKED HER WAY…