swalak engagement and ragini's fear

@one fine day

The whole SINGHANIA MANSION
was decorated beautifully with balloons and flowers... Guests were arrived one by one..
The members of GADODIAS KAPOORS SINGHANIAS TANEJAS were chitchatting eo.. Ragini and laksh were busy in talking... Sanskar is with swara in her room...

Laksh :sweety how is my look??? (smiled at her)

Ragini :u look too handsome my Bandar... (saying this she kissed on his cheeks tightly)

Laksh smiled at her then put his hands on her shoulders and they were talking...

Krishna :sushanth ji time has been passing...

Sushanth:yeah..yeah.. I can understand.. Wait.. Sumi..

Sumi:haan ji. Wat hpn??

Sushanth:Make shona ready...

Sumi:haan OK...u carry-on I'll be back.

Janaki :sumi ji... Ask Ragini to make her ready... She will take care of it...

Sumi :she is busy with laksh... How can I interrupt ..

Shivanya:no prblm aunty... They won't mind....u talk with our family... I'll tell her...

Saying this she went towards Ragini and asked her to make swara ready...

Laksh:sweety make her ready like princess...

Ragini :im the only princess in this world... (frowned at him)

Shivlak smiled at her...

Laksh :ok ma...atleast make her ready like laksh 's wife...

Ragini:its better... OK bhabi u be with Bandar... I'll be back...

She head towards swara's room...

In swara 's room:

Sanskar:after mrge u should talk to me like before... And u should come and meet me at anytime even if its nyt 12clck...

Swara:smiled at him.. My laksh is very understanding person so he will not restrict me... He will allow me to come u... Don't worry... After all we all will become one family na...

Sanskar :thinking about Ragini... Haan shona soon we will become one... (smirks evilly)

At that time they heared knock at the door..ragini standing there... Swara smiled at her and goes towards her and hugs her... Sanskar saw her and mesmerized by her beauty..