Ragini's engagement sanskar's reaction

On the way back to his home suddenly Ragini 's image came on his mind...

Sanskar stopped the bike in jerk... He reminisces about the previous incidents which happened between him and Ragini few minutes before....

He think himself:
Oh God Wat I did to my Ragini??? Sanskar u loving her then how could you do this to ur Ragini??
No sanskar don't wait anymore go and see ur baby doll don't know how she is??

Thinking this he immediately rushed towards the riverside and searched Ragini everywhere... He couldn't find her and tears were started to flow from his eyes...he shouted at her name...

Ragini where are u?? I know that I did wrong to u but trust me I didn't mean to hurt u I just want to threaten u...he crying badly...suddenly reality strike his mind and he talk himself.. wait wait y am I worried for that when I know that river is not deep...infact my Ragini knows to swim that's y i pushed her to let her know that i'll go to any extent to get her... I thought in fear she will accept me... But no... She is adamant like me... She is sure about to not love me... How long I have to wait to make u mine ragini... I have no patience for that... Pls soon come to me...he smiled lightly and said I knew my baby doll my heart says that nothing happened to u...it repeatedly says that u r safe.... So I have to no worry about that. ..

He smiled in relief and left from there...

@nyt in gadodia's home

Shivanya :wat ?????(shocked,tears were rolling down on her cheeks) how could he done like that?? That's y i told u to not go but u convinced me that parth asked u to go... See now Wat and all had happened?? What if anything happens to u how will I face ur Bhai??

Ragini signalled laksh to make her calm.... He nodded his head and went towards her.

Laksh :oye honey.... Look at me... (he wiped her tears and hugged her and continues his talk)nothing to worry...see ur princess is fine na then y r u worrying now....when ur handsome is with ur princess then nothing would happened to her okay??? Don't stress urself by thinking this.. And haan leave this matter here itself don't tell anything to Bhai...somehow I controlled my anger bcse of u guys but Bhai wont... I hope u understand...

Saying this he release himself from the hug and turned to go... Both shivrag held his hand...

Laksh :now leave my hand... I have to go...

Ragini:ban....before she could complete he glared at her and said

Laksh :dont call me that Ms. Ragini.... I'm not ur Bandar... If u think so u would definitely inform this matter at that very next minute. But u na didn't tell me....

Ragini had tears in her eyes...

Shivanya :handsome don't get angry on her....really she didn't mean to hide this from u...

Laksh :sarcastically smiled at her and said for ur kind information Mrs.rithick I'm angry on u too...

Shivanya :arey Wat I did?? (sad)

Laksh :why u hide that...

Shivanya :bcse she asked me to do like that that's y??

Laksh :whatever but u both did wrong... I can't forgot this...really today by seeing her condition one sec I felt like my heart beat stopped... If u guys already informed this to me I would never let this happened.. U guys were hurted me lot....tears skipped from his eyes..

He about to go from there... Soon Ragini and shivanya hugged him tightly...ragini from back shivanya from front.... Tears were continuously flowing from their eyes...