It isn't illegal right

The guy from the coffee shop pulled me over as the dance ended. His grip was firm but soft and comforting. It was like he was holding something fragile but wanted to make sure to keep it safe. "Who are you? Are you following me ?" A light chuckle escaped his mouth. His voice was soothing. It was like whiskey: smooth with a slow burn that lit me up from the inside. I could listen to him for hours.
"I'm Kaycee. And are you following me?" We both giggled. His laugh was music to my ears.
"Well Kaycee my name is Sean nice to officially meet you." "Nice to officially meet you too." I giggled. "So where are you from?" Sean asked. "Well I was originally born in Pennsylvania but moved to New York for the city life. I wanted to pursue my dancing career and I thought 'The Big Apple' would give me a great opportunity. I also like the people here everyone has their own personalities and style it's really interesting to observe them when you have time to spend. New York is itself a detective story. It's always hopeful, it believes that something good is about to come. But there seems like there is something hidden beyond the crevices. And I mean I am personally a sucker for sweet tea and New York has some of the greatest tea ever." I honestly didn't even realize I was rambling until I heard a slight chuckle. His face showed interest and curiosity but also a light hearted amusement. "No I totally understand. My favorite thing about New York is the people, because I think they're misunderstood. I don't think people realize how kind New York people are. There is also just something about New York's air that just makes sleeping useless. There is so many breathtaking sights to see and so many things to do. You can never be bored from New York." I nod agreeing 210%. "Totally agree. Completely off topic but I love the sweatshirt your wearing." I said looking at the the soft blue sweatshirt with the word "lewser" imprinted into it in capital letters. "Thank you I designed it myself." Wow he has a very complex and creative mind. Very intriguing.

Class ended and it was time to go. We exchanged numbers and chatted for a few minutes. He really is something. His perspective of life is so different and authentic it's refreshing. I always looked on the surface telling by people's facial expression on how they truly feel but he looks underneath the mask that everyone shows to the world. He looks behind the wall, the lies, to find the truth hidden beneath. He also taught me that behind every mask there is a face, and behind that, a story. Real is rare. I'm not to sure if that is true because I can see the realness in his eyes. The truthiness that lies within him. He doesn't have a mask, he has nothing to hide, no suffering or trauma, to put behind in a box for safe keeping that box sealed shut. My assumptions were wrong. Misinterpreted. I don't think I have a mask. I think I'm a open book. Maybe even too open.

A couple days passed and I was sitting down in my silky mattress. I had my cheeks on the cool, velvet pillows, looking up at the ceiling. I was bored out of my mind which I guess is apart of being a teenager but I was itching to do something. What if I go sky diving. Actually I probably shouldn't do that. What about if I prank call someone or...Wait I have Sean's number how about I just text him.

Kaycee: Hey Sean do you want to do something crazy with me today.

Almost immediately he texted back.

Sean: It depends on how crazy.

Kaycee: It might be a little too crazy but it's all about living to the fullest right.

Sean: I guess...

Kaycee: Meet me at my house: 4750 Maud Street 19801

Sean: Ok cool but quick question: this isn't illegal right.

Kaycee: I don't know 🤔 maybe 😂

It kind of short but I hope you like it.