junk store

Sean: I'm here.
Kaycee: Ok so I need you to walk to the right side my house.
Sean: I'm scared to ask why. 😂
Kaycee: Good 😂

I gathered Saran Wrap from the kitchen, a garbage bag, and a crowbar from the garage. I then go back to my room and look out of the window. That's where I'm going to exit. Through the glass was the ever-changing art of the sky. The horizon was enlightened by city lights. I opened my window and I saw the top of Sean's head. "Hey, Sean up here." I whispered-yelled to catch his attention. He raised his head up and panic immediately spread across his face. "What are you doing!!" "Jumping down from my window." I said with the most obvious tone. He raised his hands up extending his arms as far as he could. "You're crazy I hope you know that." "Living life to the fullest." I slide down my roof and his arms wrapped around my waist firmly and I pushed myself forward landing softly on the ground.
"So I need to borrow your car." "May I ask why?" Sean asked while his eyebrows furrowed. "Well, I need to buy 11 things. And my mom would kill me if she saw that the car was not in the garage because I shouldn't be out of my house this late." "Wouldn't your mom realize your not home if she goes to your room." "Don't worry about that I got that covered." I said with a smirk implanted. "I'm not even going to ask." I swear his chuckle can lighten the whole room. "What are we doing, Ms. Rice?" "Good question."
We walked to his car and he jogged in front of me to open the car door. I let a giggle leave my mouth and thanked him. He started the ignition and we were off.

I was gazing straight ahead, only half aware of a world outside the claustrophobic comfort of the car, of Sean's hand stroking the wheel, the almost soundless changing of the gears, the pattern of the traffic lights, the music playing in the background. It was the perfect night to do something crazy. The stars beamed bright and the breeze blew through my hair. I then heard bellyache from Billie Eilish play. I immediately turn the song up. "They'll be here pretty soon, Lookin' through my room for the money, I'm bitin' my nails, I'm too young to go to jail , It's kind of funny!" I started singing loudly. Sean chuckled and joined in. His fingers tapped on the steering wheel to the beat. I was moving my head back and forth until I started paying attention to his voice. His voice was smooth and clear and quiet yet powerful. Soothing, in a way. I know you don't really call a guys voice beautiful, but his was. It was the promise of tomorrow. It was angelic, and I wished that he would never stop. "You have an amazing voice." I complimented him. "Thanks." He said brushing it off.

We walked into the junk store. There were objects of delight and interest claiming his instant attention. I could tell by his face. There were quaint twisted candlesticks, a teapot that looked like a china duck, out of whose open beak the tea was supposed to come. We walked to the back of the store where the more modern day used items were. "Ok I need 3 whole fish, a six-pack of water, one dozen of roses, tissues, one can of red spray paint, Vaseline, led pencils, snacks, and scissors." "That has to be the most randomness list I've ever heard." "Well, I'm a random person." "Hey look what I found." Sean said holding up a weird looking lamp. "I'm totally getting this." "Ok then." I said chuckling. I let my body sway to the song that was playing on the speakers that were on the ceiling. Humming to the melody. Sean turned toward me and a big smile appeared on his face. He took my hands and we both swayed back to the music. My head sometimes swung back from laughter. "Umm excuse me." A lady asked as we were certainly blocking the small hallway. We both quickly let go and moved to the side. As soon as she passed by we both erupted in a laughing fit. "Did you see her face she looked so uncomfortable." I said after the laughter died down. "Who knew we could have this much fun at a junk store." Sean expressed. "I did." We both burst out laughing once again.

At the cash register was an older lady, not the kind you pity with old bones and feeble limbs but the kind who can still run a whole school if she was given the chance, she stood quite tall and slim, great posture, her short gray hair was perfectly styled with old-fashioned rollers. She gave us a confused look when she saw the items we placed on the conveyer belt. "These are some interesting items." She announced. "Yeah, we are going on an adventure." I said with my smile beaming bright. "Your paying right because I didn't bring money." I whispered in Sean's ear. "How do you think of this master plan of sneaking out and not bring money." Sean asked as one of his eyebrows raised. "It slid off my mind?" I said. He chuckled and got his wallet out of his back pocket and paid the lady. We gathered our things that were neatly placed in plastic bags and headed to the car.
"So may I ask you why I bought all these items for you?" Sean asked. "My ex-boyfriend cheated on me and it's time for revenge." "Oh sorry about that." "Oh no it's fine I enjoy being apart of people's downfall," I said with a slight chuckle. Sean looked a little uncomfortable with my statement. "I'm joking but there aren't any hard feelings about it. It gives me the opportunity to screw with someone else's life for once." I said with a beaming smile on my face. "So where are we off to next?" Sean asked while stating the car ignition. "We are going to my ex-boyfriends house."

Well I hope you like it. Did you guys see Sean's birthday post for the one and only KAYCEE RICE. When I saw that my soul was literally dying. It was so adorable. I honestly can't believe Kaycee is 16 it's crazy how time passed by.