names

"darker than the ocean deeper than the sea you got everything, you got what I need touch me, you're electric, babe move me, take me from this place movin' to the tempo, show me what it takes speedin' up my heartbeat, playin' in the face"

Sean POV

I wanted to do something out of the ordinary. Over the past couple of days, it has been the same thing over and over again. Same people, same scenery, same smells, same everything. I want some excitement. Some variety, some difference. It's Thanksgiving week and I have 2 days to spend. Why would I spend it on something ordinary? Why not do something that tips you off the edge? The real question is with who.

Kaycee POV

Isn't it crazy how I met this person only a couple days ago and there are constantly on my mind? It feels like I could tell them anything and do anything with them. There is a sense of familiarity, clarity around there presence. Even their name makes me smile.

Sean.

four letters.

two vowels.

two consonant.

how could such a simple ordinary name mean so much?

to anyone else, it's just like every other name, little importance, not much meaning.

but for me, it means someone who listens, someone who understands, someone who looks between the cracks, someone who takes time to appreciate the world around them. to me it means...

sean.

Sean POV

She brightens my world up in a matter of seconds. She has such a good soul so much beauty within her which most people never get to see. I've only known her for a couple of days and she somehow showed me the whole world. Seeing through her eyes, her perspective made me question my point of view. The way I live. She taught me to live a little. Open up to adventure with big arms. How could a random stranger do all that?

kaycee

six letters.

four vowels.

two consonant.

how could just a name something so simple but complex within the cracks mean so much?

most people would come across her name and think wow that is such a pretty name and completely forget about it the next day.

but for me, her name showed me how something so simple could be so much more, how you can find so much joy in the little things. she showed me that going to corner store buying items to prank her ex-boyfriend could be so much fun. she showed me how to have fun.

♤ ♤ ♤

sorry for taking like a year to upload also sorry for the chapter being so short :9 school has been hectic. but i will try to post more frequently. in this chapter, i wanted to portray different perspectives and show how someone could change so much in such little time. i also wanted to portray that it is okay to open up to adventure and have a little fun. 

thanks for reading :)