stupid everything

"Honey is that you?" Shit. How did I forget about his mom. I hurriedly grabbed Sean's hand and we ran back into the guest room. The stairs felt like it was everlasting. Like we were running from something we couldn't escape. At last we made it to the end and turned eight quietly opening the door and entering the dark room. "Oh my god, we are going to die. We are going to jail. My mom is going to kill me. My life is completely falling apart." Sean rambled on. "Hey, Hey, Hey. Everything is going to be fine you aren't going to die or go to jail or have your mom kill you. We are just going to quickly think of a plan and we will get out of this mess... together." A small smile played on his lips. I grabbed his hand and looked into his glistening eyes. The moonlight reflected off of them creating the northern lights. Those soft brown eyes.

I quickly let go and started pacing back and forth trying to come up with a plan. Sean sat down on the bed. He was utterly silent. The silence was killing me. It suffocated me begging me to put it at peace. I was going to until Sean beat me to it. "Why don't we just go out of the window." I mentally slapped myself. Why didn't I just think of that? The window wasn't super high from the ground so we wouldn't break anything. There was no flaw in his idea. "You are a genius." I thought I saw a river of pink run through his cheeks but it was hard to see, especially since our only light source was the window. We walked to the window and we slowly opened it. We jumped as we heard it creak. We shared a glance and continued. We grabbed my ex-boyfriends clothes and jumped. Well, obviously not at the same time. I went down first sliding down the roof and landing perfectly on their freshly cut grass. Sean was close behind me following my previous actions.

We then heard a sound come from below. It was repetitive and before we could do anything we were soaked. The sprinklers came on. I dropped the bags. At first, it took my breath away I just stood there letting myself breath in. On the verge of laughter for some unknown reason this quote I recognize so well but never really heard came flooding through my mind

Don't just stand here waiting for the storm to pass, dance, dance in the rain like no one is watching.

Every care is gone and I'm free.

I turned towards Sean. In the water, his hair becomes one with his face, wetly draped over the bone structure that made me want him more. His expression is serious. I wonder if he knows how crazy that drives me. At this moment, here on someone's lawn, cars going past. I pull his hand to stop him from turning away and move in front, toe to toe. He rolls his eyes because he was too happy but feeling too macho to show it. Then he kissed me. The passersby melt away, the cars too, and the moment was ours. He kissed the droplets from my lips, and I felt his lips smile against mine. He swept my hair aside and kissed me just over the collarbone. He kissed me again and then sank himself into my arms. I hung my fingers on his waistband, dragging him closer. He buried his face in my shoulder curve, his hands flexing around my back. I let go and looked at his face. Guilt washed over it. I looked back at his lips then his eyes then his lips and smashed mine it into his. I pulled apart and watched as a smile form. The guilt disappeared.

My hair was a dripping mop I was weighed down by my wet clothes but I didn't care. I grabbed his hands and we ran, and twirled, and jumped, and laughed. Leaving the world behind us. It was just the two of us. Two young adults with a stupid plan. On a stupid journey to a stupid adventure. But to us, life just began. But our adventure for today does not end here.

"As much as I love doing this with you we aren't done yet." "There's more!!?" Sean yelled. "Yep." I kept my hand placed in his hand and dragged him to my ex-boyfriend's car. "So who is your ex-boyfriend?" "Well, his name is Gabe." "Like Gabe De Guzman?" "Yep. Do you know him?" "We used to be friends before he drifted to the popular side." "Interesting."

I walked to Gabe's car. I opened his door and I dumped all his clothes in the car shoving it into hard to reach areas. I'm 100% sure some of his clothes are going to be ruined. I took out my crowbar and headed to the steering wheel. Gabe cares so much about his car so he would actually flip if he heard the car alarm go off. Since my dad loved working on cars I know exactly how to make the car alarm go off. "Ok, we are going to run to the bushes when I say go. Ok?" Sean nodded. I pushed the final button and said: "Go." We both ran to the bushes and squat down. I took out my phone and waited for the magic to happen. I felt Sean's eyes stare at me. "What?" I said turning towards him. "You aren't afraid of anything. You happened to know what to do at every given moment and time. You are kind and beautiful yet so spontaneous. You are truly one of a kind, Kaycee Rice." My cheeks heated as he carried on. I placed my lips against his cheeks. I was going to tell him what an amazing person he was until are moment was once again ruined. The car alarm went off. And not so long after a naked Gabe came running to his car screaming. I quickly grabbed my phone and recorded him. In many attempts trying to take Sean's hands off of my eyes but miserably failing. Which lead to him recording Gabe. He later took his hands off of my face. We watched as Gabe struggled to turn the alarm off. He screamed at the sight of all his clothes in his car.

His mom came from hearing all the commotion outside. "Gabe De Guzman come here right now you are in trouble young man. It is too late in the night to be screaming like a lunatic out here." We watched as his mom pulled him by the ear back to his house. Sean and I laughed and got up from our crouching position. "That was amazing." Sean said. We walked to the car and started driving out of the neighborhood. "I have one last thing to do before this night ends."

"Of course you do."

I'm not going to lie I honestly don't know how this story is going to end. 😂I kind of rushed their relationship. 😬(No before you get any ideas they are not official yet I know y'all hate me but patience 😁) I thought you guys would get bored if I made the process long sooo.. yeah but I hope you like it. :) Oh and before I forget. I love Gabe so please don't take this the wrong way I just wanted to have character that most people in this fandom knows 😁❤️